Page 1 of 20 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Posted from the Minneapolis airport. Prior trip--only saw one other Treo--this trip I have seen 9 so far.

Got a free ticket upgrade to first class this trip -- of the 4 seats in my row: 1 LifeDrive, 2 Treo 650s, 1 laptop. We had our own little discussion group for 1 hour.

Anyone else seeing the increase?
    Last edited by gtwo; 01/03/2009 at 04:05 PM.
    Yea there sure are a lot more folks with Treos now.

Used to be only techies had Treos. Now it seems I see them all over the place. And that "Treo ring" is not so unique any more .
    Just locally, one day; Law enforcement conference 2/650 1/600. Lunch at Bennigan's 1 treo 650. They are everywhere. Too bad must folks did not know the full capabilities. I did refer them to tc.
    I've seen at least 4 Treo 650s and 2 Treo 600s within the past 6 months. Pretty crazy for a city in Mississippi.
    Why am I so alone ;_;. Look, look, look and I don't see ANY gadgets, Palm/PPC around me. Darn charleston, lil tourist city grrrr.
    Interesting before takeoff and after landing hearing all the Treos powering down...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Yup. Seeing them more and more. Usually see 1 or more every day.
    nobody else owns a Treo, I'm the only one
    Last week on a flight out of Tampa to Atlanta had 5 of 9 passengers around me with Treo's (1 - 600 and 4 - 650's) including myself. The next flight I was next to a lady with a Crackberry and she took a look at my Treo and had immediate "phone envy"
    I had dinner last night in Atlanta with some colleagues from Florida ... there were 5 of us around the table and 4 Treo 650s .... all four of us text-messaging at the same time as the waiter was waiting for us to order.
    Last night I saw a spaceship land in a park near my house. 5 strange looking creatures came out and I noticed in their hands what appear to be Treo 650's.
  12.    #12  
    Did the aliens get more than 23mb of internal memory?

Opps, off topic.
    Did they get a free 4Gb SD card with purchase?
  14.    #14  
    Okay, back to Treo Sightings. . . . . .
    I was at Fry's today. Three of the sales people were carrying SPCS on a holster.
    I've seen a lot more Treo sightings lately. Most have their keyboard lights on and I assume they probably don't have much installed on them. Of course, I could be wrong but I imagine most people are not using their Treo's to their full potential. Nevertheless, I see a couple pretty much every day in the DC area.
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode
    Last night I saw a spaceship land in a park near my house. 5 strange looking creatures came out and I noticed in their hands what appear to be Treo 650's.
    BAHAHAHA!!! Good one!
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm
    I've seen at least 4 Treo 650s and 2 Treo 600s within the past 6 months. Pretty crazy for a city in Mississippi.
    What city in Mississippi?
    Heard one in a Subway Restaurant during lunch yesterday
    -jeff

...the Truth will set you free!
    It's interesting...With all the people here from Atlanta, and all the stores in my area selling out of the 650s as soon as they get them, I have never seen another Treo in my area...not one.

I feel so alone...elite, but alone
Page 1 of 20 12345611 ... LastLast