Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    On 24, Jack Bauer used a Treo 650 to send pictures of terrorists back to CTU and then, after the tech wonks did an OTA reconfigure, he used his Treo to send a radio signal and blow up a suicide vest one terrorist was wearing. I'm waiting for the firmware patch that allows me to blow up terrorists. I might even upgrade for that feature!
    The Sunday Albuquerque Journal had a frontpage article about the odd language of texting. They showed three photos of cellphones being used to send messages. 1 was a blurred candybar-factor phone, but the other two were clearly treos; 1 Cingular-badged 650 and 1 Verizon-badged 700w.
    Former: Visor, Prism, VisorPhone, Treo 270,Treo 650, Centro Now: Pre
    I was watching a news broadcast on this preacher who got punched and they showed the preacher on stage preaching and he uses a Treo 650 in front of thousands of people and actually reads bible passages from it! I was shocked. I hope he has the ringer turned off!

http://cbs5.com/topstories/local_story_327131048.html
    Saw the Sprint T650 on CSI Miami the other evening. It was used by the crime suspect.
    The latest Strong Bad e-mail at Homestar Runner has Pom Pom writing, shooting, and publishing a Sundance Film with a Treo of some sort.................

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail143.html
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtUglyJeff
    The latest Strong Bad e-mail at Homestar Runner has Pom Pom writing, shooting, and publishing a Sundance Film with a Treo of some sort.................

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail143.html

Wireless Extension Cords
    Treo was shown on KCAL 9 news tonight. They report that Palm has a deal with Cinemasters (? not sure if I got that right) in downloading movies for $2-3 per movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Treo was shown on KCAL 9 news tonight. They report that Palm has a deal with Cinemasters (? not sure if I got that right) in downloading movies for $2-3 per movie.
    KCAL? Mmmmm....Mia Lee.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  9.    #169  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000

Downloading movies, eh? This could be interesting.
    Did anyone catch the T650s on Hotel Babylon (UK) last week? A couple of the main characters were using them as walkie-talkies! I must find out where to download the latest version of 2wayradio.prc....
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    when you find that 2wayradio.prc please let us all know
    i'm tired of seeinf other ppl with treos.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    2 Treos were on "Freddie" last night on ABC
    Two of the barbers at the barbershop that I go to have had Treo 650s for about 2 months. Everytime I go in there I see them texting away. I then proceed to breakout my 650 and make calls while I wait for a barber.
    Jon Stuart show, had like a 5 minute convo about it with Julianne Moore!
    PDA History

Treo 90 > Sony Clie SJ-20 > Tungsten E > HP Ipaq 4355 > Dell Axim X30 > Tungsten T|3 > Tungsten T|5 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Tungsten T|5 > Tungsten E|2 > Tungsten T|X > Blackberry 7250 > Treo 650 (Current)

Functional Palms
    Treo 650, T|X, and T|E2

Too Many Palms!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Downloading movies, eh? This could be interesting.
    I found the report online at http://cbs2.com/video. KCAL 9 is owned by the same company as CBS 2. Look for the video under Entertainment with the title of "Hold Hollywood In The Palm of Your Hand".

The company that I mistated earlier is Cinequest.

The video shows Verizon Treo 700 to display the movie.
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 03/04/2006 at 01:39 PM.
    spotting treos on guy is a good way to meet nice ones
    Last week I was watching Cheaters on the WB, the host was showing the husband the wife cheating, through his Treo.....sweet.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Man, you gota come here at San Diego california. Theres treo everywhere. I go to work, and everyone has treo. 600 or 650. I go to school, some college guys and girls got 600. Gym, i saw some people use their treo as mp3 player. Dude, its like everywher you go you see them with TREO on their foreheads lol. Well its better than RAZR though
    I used to work with a guy (my age, he's in his 20s) who had a 650, but that was over the summer. A few days ago I saw a lady driving talking to somebody with the speakerphone on her treo, but I'm not sure if it was a 600, 650, 700w or what. I just recognized the shape of it!
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast