Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920 LastLast
    Also If anybody notices Sprint's 700P is not the same color as Verizons 700p. It takes a certain lighting to see it because it is so minoot under regular lighting.http://www.mobiletechreview.com/Treo-700p.htm
    at&t iPhone3G
    That's interesting. Sprint's 700p has more blue in it. Verizon's looks gray.
    diane
    Quote Originally Posted by Carterism
    That's interesting. Sprint's 700p has more blue in it. Verizon's looks gray.
    I never noticed it until now. I wonder if anyone else notices it?
    at&t iPhone3G
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Just spotted the 650 in an episode of Pimp My Ride.
    IT'S NOT A DAMN BLACKBERRY!....
    I saw that episode too, it aired awhile ago. They gave that girl, who has never had a computer in her life, a brand new Treo, iPod and something like 2TB of space in her car... She's probably trying to figure out why her iPod won't pair with the Treo when she hits the reset button

A Treo plays a big part in Snakes on a Plane. A lady uses it to email pictures of the snakes for antivenom... Awesome movie by the way
    Quote Originally Posted by Sefner
    A Treo plays a big part in Snakes on a Plane. A lady uses it to email pictures of the snakes for antivenom... Awesome movie by the way
    I'm shocked there isnt a HUGE thread about this, and the movie for that matter.
    My best friend and I made T shirts and wore them to the theatre in honor of it.
    Just saw what I think was a 700 as a featured prop on an Orbitz commercial. It surprised me that the Treo was so prominent considering the focus was on promoting some Orbitz thing (I was only paying partial attention).
    Yeah, I saw that Orbits also. Here in Los Angeles, Ch 5 Morning News was giving away Treo 700's & iPod's with "Snakes On A Plane" etched on the back, for the movie promotion. You were supposed to Stump The Anchor, pick the anchor, asked the question, if you stumped him/her, you got the prize!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    High school musical

Gabriella Montez uses Treo in the movie. She uses the camera to take pic of Troy Bolton to tie to his phone number

goof (for treo geeks only): When Troy called her from outside her room, they were chatting for a long time on the phone. As we all know, Treo has a three-minute auto-off time, and so, after about three minutes, the screen and keyboard light turns off by itself, and they haven't even finished talking on the phone yet! Unless she has Treoguard to auto-off it during calls (omg! i'm such a treo geek!!)
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sefner

Yeah, I saw it last night too. I've never seen a Treo get that much exposure in the media that wasn't an actual commercial for one. Which Treo was that anyway. I couldn't tell. I may have to wait for the DVD so I can freeze frame it to find out. I think it was the 650....
    This thread is still around? Haha. I think the treo is really common these days. It used to be rare when I would see a treo around, but lately it seems everyone has one especially in the bay area. It seems as if its the "It" phone. Its a great phone. I guess because with the recent 700's, the 650 is really affordable.
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stn415 View Post
    This thread is still around? Haha. I think the treo is really common these days. It used to be rare when I would see a treo around, but lately it seems everyone has one especially in the bay area. It seems as if its the "It" phone. Its a great phone. I guess because with the recent 700's, the 650 is really affordable.
    I think this thread is more about how noticable the Treo is in mainstream media now. Of course you gonna see it in the streets. They're everywhere. I don't feel special anymore.
    Treo's on the Emmy's. Anyone see that?
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY View Post
    Yup, 2 of them. Looked like one 650 and one 700p.

I hope Bob Newhart survives the night.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY View Post
    I thought they were bith Verizon 700W's
    I was at the Sox Yankees game last weekend and a woman beside me, and a guy in front of me BOTH had 650's. I picked up one with Bluetooth and tried to send 'em a picture from the 1MP cam on my 700p but I couldn't get it to go through. Oh well...
    Quote Originally Posted by txschafers View Post
    I thought they were bith Verizon 700W's
    Your right. I went back to look and both are 700p's.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
  19. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    The Colbert Report
    Date 9/5/06
    Half way through the show, he does a bit for Foley, text messaging interview.
    Oh yeah, this sighting definitely deserves its own thread.

http://treo.discussion.treocentral.c...d.php?t=125795
    Visor-->Visor Phone-->Treo 180-->Treo 270-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 755P-->Centro-->Pre+-->Pre 2