Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    having a high maintenance girlfriend (or boyfriend for that matter).
    . . . . . .has been like having Spock continuously at my side. Always there, always ready, always covering my back, always with the right answer. (Maintenance has been minimal.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    . . . . . .has been like having Spock continuously at my side. Always there, always ready, always covering my back, always with the right answer. (Maintenance has been minimal.)

"logical" I might add.
    Owning a TREO is like being hooked on drugs. You are going through life happily and then you discover something new that makes you feel a little better. Next thing you know you are hooked and completely dependent on the thing for info, appointments, reminders, games, internet, phone, mp3's, movies. It just gets worse and worse until you die or move to harder substances like the TREO700?. Can't wait.
    Beam me up to that 700, Scotty.
    I cant doo it captain, need a new dilithium processor
    now back to our regularly scheduled programing. . . .

Having a Treo is like

Quote Originally Posted by mistercoffee1
    having a high maintenance girlfriend (or boyfriend for that matter).
    Owning a Treo is like...

cheating on your wife

1) You have to make up stories to explaine why you didnt get anything done today

2) You have to hide the credit card statement so she wont see handango on there

3) You have to sneek off to another part of the house so you can spend a few minutes messing with a new app without her rolling her eyes at you

Of course none of this applies to me
    Shes watching now, isn't she?
    Owning a Treo is like

having a photographic memory and telepathy.
    Owning a Treo is like owning an Acura automobile. It's well thought out and well engineered. It has just enough horse power for you and none of the luxury items that's not really practical for daily use.

However, in a good day, you are still long that over-featured, over-priced, and over-sized luxury car that drives by.
    Having a Treo is like having a second brain.........................................

.................................I only use 10% of it too.
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
    having a treo is like...

My wedding day all over again. I can take it in the bathroom (just like my MOH) and it won't complain at all.
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Beam me up to that 700, Scotty.

No beam up for you. Scotty died a few weeks ago. Looks like your stuck with the 650.

Chuck
    ...like having your office in the palm of your hand. (I could literally be at Huntington Beach all day-except for the background noises the seagulls and waves crashing).
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Having a second brain, with built-in entertainment features, that never forgets anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by chckhbrt
    No beam up for you. Scotty died a few weeks ago. Looks like your stuck with the 650.

Chuck

Scotty will live forever in our memories, he's just running that big transporter at the edge of the galaxy. . . . his 5 year mission, is to bodly go . . . . . . .
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    Owning a Treo is like having the Hottest girl at a party...
    Quote Originally Posted by KAOSWLF
    Owning a Treo is like having the Hottest girl at a party...
    That is always having a hissy fit.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast