Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by RICHINMJ
    That is always having a hissy fit.
    Not mine . . . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by RICHINMJ
    That is always having a hissy fit.
    She only throws a hissy fit if you put something on her that she doesnt like
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

... it's like rain on your Wedding Day

...it's like having 2 spoons when all you need is a knife

...it's like a fly in your Chardonnay!!!

Couldn't resist guys!!!
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    Jagged Little Pill...Isnt it Ironic. ;-)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    having a Treo is like being a cyborg, without all the messy robotic parts and painful surgery!
    Palm IIIe -> Visor Deluxe -> Palm 505 -> Clie tj37 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700P
    ...is like a never ending episode of Twilight Zone where the locals are constantly staring and asking about your "Blackberry."
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterFuhrman
    ...is like a never ending episode of Twilight Zone where the locals are constantly staring and asking about your "Blackberry."
    I like that one a lot.
    Having a show dog: "Now I just have to get this new snazzy leash, and that new brightening shampoo, and this new type of premium food, and...." (that new case, this new cradle, that new software...)

Having something that is almost as cool as a Mac ... and still wishing it was a Mac.

Being Maxwell Smart.

BH
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    Jagged Little Pill...Isnt it Ironic. ;-)
    dontcha think???
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    << Owning a Treo is like having the Hottest girl at a party... >>

... the dudes want to put their hands all over her.

... the guys are envious, the girls just say "That B***h!".

... you hope and pray she goes home with the one that brought her.

... she is outta your sight for a minute, and you panic.

... you are late getting to the party, because she was primping/syncing herself.

... you are late getting home from the party, because you couldn't resist playing with her in the car.

... also, on the way home you try that old "we ran out of gas/battery power" routine, just so you can try to "plug in".

...you are prepared for safer computing by carrying a "Skin".

... you are convinced PDA means both Personal Digital Assistant and Public Display of Affection for a reason.

... you really know how to push her buttons.

... you stay up to the wee hours with her, even though you should be getting some shut-eye.

... you wake up the next morning with her next to you, thinking "What have I done- I'm ruined!" because you were streaming P-tunes all night on an expensive pay-as-you-go data plan.

... you take her home to meet the folks, but they aren't impressed with your first true love. Mom wants you to spend time with that "Pocket PC Gates-Girl down the street- since she's from a nice, rich family".

... you promise to love, honor, and cherish her- and to never look lustfully at a newer model with better "features".

... She makes it clear that though her name is "Treo" she has no interest in a threesome.

... you just can't understand her moods when it's that time of the month, when her cache needs to be "purged".

... you keep buying her expensive gifts you really can't afford.

... you go into dangerous territory when you answer her "Does this Case make me look fat?" question.

... you spend too much time with her when you should be working (and she is not needed for your job).

... your first priority in buying a new house together is if it meets her needs, that there be a good signal for both phone and data from your carrier.

...Oh, back at that party... everybody wonders how a geek like you would up with the hot supermodel.
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    That was good!
    an addiction...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_OTR_Fan
    an addiction...

My name is Insertion, and I am an addict...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    My name is Big OTR Fan, and I am an addict...

not just to the damn Treo and achieving Treo perfection, but to T|C too!
    You two have serious issues...
    Make it three.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Is like having the force...
    Last edited by BenJoeM; 07/30/2005 at 04:10 PM.
    I am soo glad to know that I'm not the only one with addiction issues! LOL
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12