1.    #1  
    I know this space is for Treo's but I found a MS webpage demoing MS Outlook 2003 on what looks like a Tungsten E. If this is true a MS based Treo cant be far behind.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/outl.../bcm_demo.html
  2.    #2  
    PS when the page loads click skip intro then click mobile access.
    Ok so what's the point here?
    It's a cartoon!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by newtonjack
    I know this space is for Treo's but I found a MS webpage demoing MS Outlook 2003 on what looks like a Tungsten E. If this is true a MS based Treo cant be far behind.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/outl.../bcm_demo.html
    wow, that is something strange... Almost as strange as a PC running Mac OS X.

M$ def new what they were doing when they put that one up. They could have used a Dell or other handheld but noooo... that used the body of the most popular handheld sold in the US.. the Tunsten E(2).

Very Strange...

Timmay

-----------------
    On a second look, it's the body of a T|E (notice the USB plug on the bottom). But they have a picture of the new Palm Cradle for the Treo 650, Lifedrive, T|5, T|E2... The plot thickens...
    I’m a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Not sure what this means, really. Did you notice that a bunch of the icons say "Ipaq." I think this may just be a case of an illustrator who doesn't understand what he's doing.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Yeah, someone just photoshoped it....
    Check out these pix. I think the image MS used is actually a Tungsten E (not the E2) due to the connector.
    Also note the PDA connector and the cradle don't look like they'll connect right.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  8.    #8  
    Bottom view of the handheld on the MS website and a T E from the Palm site. These pics speak for themselves.
  9.    #9  
    Cradle from the Palm site and from the MS site.

Cradle Kit by palmOne™
    Product InfoThree-in-one kit includes an illuminated cradle with audio out for music, six foot USB cable, and an international multi-voltage, multi-frequency power supply.

$49.99 USD buy now
  10.    #10  
    Cradle on Palm site: http://www.palm.com/us/products/acce...cablescradles/

Whats all this prove? Nothing of course. MS just picked copyrighted photos of PALM products and put them on their sight cause they like PALM and are just trying to be good corporate pals.