• Sound Quality Improvements

121 41.44%
  • WiFi

142 48.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Breasts...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I put 2;

OS upgrade for multitasking and improved stability

And WiFi, but I think thats a pipe dream. If the Cell providers didn't oppose, I'd think we'd already have it.

I would have put memory like many of you did, but I'm new to Palm and haven't jammed my Treo full of aps yet.................
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Breasts...
    What?! Then the form factor would go to hell
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Breasts...
    Yours has those now...
    I voted for a better camera. As the 650 is right now...I have enough space via zlauncher, the screen is great, bt sucks but its not something I use as much as the camera.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Predictive Text is a good addition. I tried a Samsung i730 for a few days and this was one of the things built into it that I actually liked. Mostly didn't like the OS and stylus needyness of the device.
    I am not greedy. BT 1.2 and phone quality equal to any quality cell phone out in the market today.
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtUglyJeff
    And WiFi, but I think thats a pipe dream. If the Cell providers didn't oppose, I'd think we'd already have it.
    What I don't understand is this, if providers don't want devices to have WiFi, then why do PPC devices have it already?

Between the WiFi and Slingbox compatibility I'm looking really hard at that grass on the other side. I'm hoping Palm can do it all so I won't have to jump ship!
    Palm logo and a $600 msrp
    My next Treo. I want BT 1.2 at least, for the mP3's (high prority). no antenna (low priority), 128 mb of ram (very high priority), 2 sd card slots (soso priority). Faxing capibility (very high priority),3.5 mm stereo jack (high priority), different power connector (high priority). better support for MAC (high priority), BETTER VOICE AND MIC QUALITY (NO ONE CAN HEAR ME) (very high priority).
    I'm confused...what if we're not buying the next Treo?? Are we supposed to hypothetically answer the question as if we had all the money in the world to spend??

Or are we supposed to check off what's the bare minimum of features required, regardless of the number of Treo revisions, for me to actually upgrade?

Hmm....come to think of it, I prolly won't upgrade either way until at least ALL of those things are on the next device. The only thing that I could let them slip on is the form factor. Candybar's alright with me...but I'd prefer a clamshell!!! Gimme a bigger screen and more protection to boot!!! Then it'll be my perfect device (oh yea, and with UWB, and GPS, and....)
    Last edited by grndslm; 07/26/2005 at 10:31 PM.
    Ya if they could some how work in a clamshell with a qwerty kb and a bigger screen I'd ebay my and grndslms treo to pay for it
    They have. It's called....

A LAPTOP
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    Breasts.....??

lolzz

I knew u are going to request something like that. I was anxiously waiting for something like that :-)
    Last edited by sam2579; 07/27/2005 at 12:15 AM.
    Treo650/sprint PCS/Locked/unlimited vision & SMS (now international too)& 1000 mins for $65.
    Treo650/tmobile/Unlocked/on trial.
    Logitech Mobile Pro.
    JabraBT800.
    Treo Wireless Headset.
    SE HBH660.
    Motorolla 810.
    Supertooth Bluetooth car kit.
    Would like Palm Cobalt OS, greater processor power, 64k memory, EVDO, elimination of antenna and thinner device. Do not care about WIFI or camera/flash or bluetooth.
    69 votes in:

MORE MEMORY top winner, followed by
    EVDO
    Bluetooth.
    Literally. not a must have but nice to be able to have the ability to flip a "leg" out of the back cover and place the treo on a desk such that it will stand on it's own with adjustable lean angle.
    Quote Originally Posted by newtreouser
    Literally. not a must have but nice to be able to have the ability to flip a "leg" out of the back cover and place the treo on a desk such that it will stand on it's own with adjustable lean angle.
    Thats what was nice about the Kyocera 7135 you could set it on the desk ant tip the screen at any angle.
    im really surprised they're little votes for form factor change...i love the form factor at present but lose the antenna
    Quote Originally Posted by mediasi
    They have. It's called....

A LAPTOP
    There's no way in hell that I can fit a laptop in my pocket AND make calls on it!!!

Here's a few pictures of a mini-laptop that makes call:

http://www.siamphone.com/catalog/amoi/g6301.htm

As soon as I get a phone like that with all of the features available on the Treo 650 PLUS the ones in the poll.....I'll be in heaven!!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast