Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I recived to scams in the last two weeks sent them on to the fraud division of paypal . Do not fill out any e mail from them asking for personal info

Fred
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by nickf126
    This is not the worst of the Pay Pal problems. I made a payment via paypal aprox. 2 years ago for something I bought on Ebay. About 6 months later, over $600 was charged to my credit card that was linked to that paypal account. It took me weeks to get credited, etc. To make matters worse, after eveything was fixed, PAYPAL decided to send my account information to a collection agency. They said that since the credit card company had charged back the $600, I now owed them the money.
    That took months to fix.
    Beware paypal.
    Wow, you guys are really scaring me. Today, I closed my PayPal account. I rarely ever use PayPal, and prefer not to when possible. It was either close PayPal, or change my bank account card, which is a pain in the @ss.

Now I can put this to rest. Thanks for the input, guys.

Casey
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Cripes! That's your FIRST paypal phishing email!?!?!? Consider yourself lucky up until now.
    LOL...soo true...I get about 5/week
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung
    Wow, you guys are really scaring me. Today, I closed my PayPal account. I rarely ever use PayPal, and prefer not to when possible. It was either close PayPal, or change my bank account card, which is a pain in the @ss.

Now I can put this to rest. Thanks for the input, guys.

Casey
    Whenever you do any online billing or whatever, NEVER click on a link. Go to a web browser and type in the link (or use a bookmark) that way you will never get directed to some phishing site. I've used Paypal for years and never have had any problems (except for the attempts at these phishing scams).

On a side note...my boss at work fell for that stuff! He gave them all his credit card info...but luckily they caught it before any dmg could be done. So it was worth a laugh
    You ought to check out Paypalsucks.com. I've gotten taken recently on a T600 phone!!!
    You never lived until you almost died!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12