1.    #1  
    My wife is looking to have two seperate calendars that are both able to sync to her computer but keeping them both seperate. Is it possible? If so what programs?
    Wesync
  3.    #3  
    http://www.wesync.com/wesyncUSER/wesync/home/index.asp

says While we can’t give you expected “go live” dates yet, we do appreciate your patience and want you to know that we are dedicated to providing ongoing support for the WeSync software and service.

any other ideas?

She need 1 personal calendar for her stuff. Then she need another one since she will be the athletic director at her school next year, just to put events on.
    Why not just have 2 categories on the regular calendar? then she can hide/show the appropriate category when necessary. Even better would be to use DateBK5 and colour code the categories aswell.
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    Would the category function work for her? And then switch between the "Personal" category and "Event" category?

(EDIT: Cheers, Checkmate, ye of fast fingers.)
    Last edited by gtwo; 07/25/2005 at 02:17 PM.
  6.    #6  
    I'll ask if that will work. Only problem is that she isn't using outlook she is using a program called first class . Anyone else ever use that program? It is a weird interface and didn't see a category but I'll ask if she has one.

Any other advice is great,
    Thanks for those of you that have helped.
    Last edited by Bobvark; 07/25/2005 at 03:14 PM.
    The category functionality is available on the application on the Treo, so hopefully First Cass will accept it. If not, any event created on the Treo should retain the category info for sorting on the Treo, even though that info will not go upstream to the application that does not have the classification.
  8.    #8  
    Ok I spoke with her and want to know if there is a calendar program that doesn't use the main calendar file (database) that the main calendar uses?

or do all the calendar progies use the main database? she doesn't need it to sync with her computer, just on the treo.

Thanks again!!!!!
    If it's not a Treo 650, you could try obtaining a copy of the old DualDate program. It does not work on 650s as they have a newer datebook format. Palm used to supply this free and it is likely to be still available.

Another option is to use a calendaring app that supports good item categorization like DateBk5 or Agendus.
  10.    #10  
    would dualdate work with the treo 600?
    Datebk5 using multiple catagories is a geat way to go. You can then switch views which displays different user-defined catagories, etc.
    -jeff

...the Truth will set you free!
  12.    #12  
    Ok, finally getting a better idea. She wants it in her calendar but not on her 2day screen so, I'll ask the 2day author to be able to hide or display categories.

Thank you everyone!!!!

Will have her use Datebk5 to help....
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobvark
    Ok, finally getting a better idea. She wants it in her calendar but not on her 2day screen so, I'll ask the 2day author to be able to hide or display categories.

Thank you everyone!!!!

Will have her use Datebk5 to help....
    Hi,

Let's see if I understood your request - you are going to enter calendar events on the built-in calendar, with two categories - e.g. "Personal" & "Events".

You want 2day to only show one of those categories ?
    You can set this up at the "Categories" preferences page in 2day,
    but only on the Treo 650 and other newer Palm devices.

I think the Treo 600 datebook does not have catogories...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Or take a look at KeySuite Multiple Agendas from multiple PC's, and it uses it own databases.
    FYI

Wesync has kept funtioning for those of us that were already members. We all received an e-mail telling us that they were changing names, open for new customers the first of August and were going to charge us (for me it will be 20 dollars a year).

Also, dualdate is Wesync lite. It may be just what you need.