1.    #1  
    This bank as gone through a series of web site updates and I no longer seem to be able to access my accounts through my treo 650. Its a long shot, but is anyone else having this problem?
    I have Bank One, which is now chase, and as of last week, have had no issues accessing my accounts. When did you come across this issue?
    Rewards Network

Unlocked BlackBerry Curve 8300 (AT&T/Cingular)

Unlocked Treo 680 Graphite (Cingular) - RETIRED

Zoomer > Palm Pilot > Palm IIIxe > Palm V > Palm M505 > Palm M515 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 >
    Chase.com is undergoing modifications. Log on to the site via a PC and you will receive a message that you may not be able to look at your information while the site is being upgraded. There was prior notifications about this via snailmail and email.
    i jus transfered money to a new Chase credit card! i know this helps you very little, in fact not at all
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    Yup, I can't log via the treo, either.
    If you log in via a PC, it looks like they've migrated to a flash-based site or something similar. Poor Blazer can't seem to handle it, unfortunately.
  6.    #6  
    I work at the bank and plan to bit*h heavily. The Chase.com site stop working prior to this latest consolidation with Bank One. I had a credit card at each and now I can't access either on the Chase.com site but have access to both at the old Bank One url. I still am trying to get access to my Mortage information. I think sck18 is right on the money about that flash-based crap. Everybody has Blackberries but no one is allowed access to their corporate e-mail via Treos.
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    That's funny...I used to work at Chase also - I was in the credit cards office on Long Island. I left BECAUSE of the merger...
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by sck18
    That's funny...I used to work at Chase also - I was in the credit cards office on Long Island. I left BECAUSE of the merger...
    And I am now in Delaware because of it. Got to keep my NY salary so it kind of worked out. I was from Central Jersey anyway.
    I used to pay my mortgage on my treo. Yesterday, I could not make a payment even on my desktop pc because of a "system error" on the website. Looks like they went live before getting the bigs out. Don't they test this junk before it hits mainstream? Maybe PalmOne has merged with Chase,.........lol
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by ventnor1
    I used to pay my mortgage on my treo. Yesterday, I could not make a payment even on my desktop pc because of a "system error" on the website. Looks like they went live before getting the bigs out. Don't they test this junk before it hits mainstream? Maybe PalmOne has merged with Chase,.........lol

I don't think their website will be treo compatible anymore.
    looks like I won't get forclosed on this month, website worked today on desktop to pay mortgage. I think your right Rich, there seems to be some new flash activity which apparently renders blazer helpless, (at least this version of Blazer).

Hmmmm....shud I refi with another company,..... maybe I can get lower than current 4.5 pct then pay with the treo
    Once a month? I think you can handle using a desktop that often. :-) Or just set up automatic pay. That's what i do with my rent. That way it's always paid and I don't have to worry about it.
    I just got my new Treo 650. How to set the online banking through treo650?

thnaks a lot
    Hi, Here in Ohio Bank One has officially merged with Chase and now I can't seem to get into the Chase.com website using my Treo 600. It starts to load the accounts and then stops before it actually loads them.

Has anyone had any luck getting in to Chase.com or know any tricks--like maybe a browser other than Blazer??

Thanks much!