1.    #1  
    I am using Bob's Alarm. This product has worked perfectly until now. For some reason, when I set the alarm, the alarm goes off and all I see is the screen with no sound. The sound on my Treo is on and I hear all other sounds except when I set an alarm with Bob's Alarm and it won't go off. Any help would be appreciated.
    Bob, the developer provides a support and development group for his applications at
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RarM_Software/.

Once you have joined the group and explained your problem, Bob will help resolve it.
    I dunno about Bob's Alarm...but that same thing happened whenever I tried BigClock.

The problem was the keyguard. If the keyguard was on...there was no sound. Maybe that's your problem too.
    If it is one of the later releases, the sound library was changed. You need to get the latest release of BA and the latest release of the sound library. I use BA extensively with pTunes to play voice WAV files recorded with PAR Pro. When used on my Sprint Treo 600 with a Jabra A210 and bluetooth headset, a heck of a combination. Ben
    There are also commands affecting performance throughout BA's various menus - look there too. Ben