1.    #1  
    Or did it take time to fall in love with your treo? For me, my love affair begins in Mid-Feb, got my tax return and ran to sprint to buy this treo 650 I read so much about.
    Now I've been a PPC guy for a few years, going back to the Toshiba E740 and HP 4350. Not to familiar with the Palm os needless to say. But my first impression of the Treo was smooth[B]. They whole thing just seemed to run very smoothly. Everything was right there in front of my that I could possible need.
    Next small feature I enjoyed was the wa text messages were set up like chat rooms. Could see what was said before, and type my new message with out having many extra steps. Its the little things I guess that count so much.
    Then it was off to installing applications for me. First one I knew I needed was Agendus. After years with the PPC, I knew that the default pim wasn't going to cut it. Best program I have for my Treo is Agendus.
    I could go on, but thats were the love really started to kick in. Discovered Verichat, and I've been in heaven since!
    Delayed Love. . . I almost went for the 600, but could not go from my T3 screen down the 600's 160x160.

Then the 650 came out (after 6 months of leaks and rumors), now I have the perfect PDA. (Until the 700! ) (However, I have been married for 24 years, so I do not have commitment issues in other areas of love. . .)

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 07/22/2005 at 06:34 AM.
    I read reviews on the net and what not, but then when I went to the Sprint store to get a new phone, I saw the Treo 650 and yeah....got my wallet and jumped all over it. I didn't even plan on gettin it, but man, that thing is sooo small and soo cool, it was love at first real sight. Now I am very happy, it has an incredible battery life .
    I fell in love before I got it - actually waited months for VZW to carry it. My colleagues, in the meantime, taunted me with theirs.

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    I fell I love with fat older sister (Treo 300), then a slimmer(sp?) daughter was birthed and then I moved on to her, then came the 650 to which I have felt such a strong attraction since I first layed eyes on it.
    yes,I think everyone fell in love with there treo at first sight.
    Ah yes... my Treo 180, I still pause for a second when I see someone else holding one while I'm on the T. That was love at first site, the others were just the more attractive sisters of the 180, she got me hooked...

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    so happy to have so many treo fans
    Quote Originally Posted by hernandezjc11
    Or did it take time to fall in love with your treo? For me, my love affair begins in Mid-Feb, got my tax return and ran to sprint to buy this treo 650 I read so much about.
    Now I've been a PPC guy for a few years, going back to the Toshiba E740 and HP 4350. Not to familiar with the Palm os needless to say. But my first impression of the Treo was smooth[B]. They whole thing just seemed to run very smoothly. Everything was right there in front of my that I could possible need.
    Next small feature I enjoyed was the wa text messages were set up like chat rooms. Could see what was said before, and type my new message with out having many extra steps. Its the little things I guess that count so much.
    Then it was off to installing applications for me. First one I knew I needed was Agendus. After years with the PPC, I knew that the default pim wasn't going to cut it. Best program I have for my Treo is Agendus.
    I could go on, but thats were the love really started to kick in. Discovered Verichat, and I've been in heaven since!
    u reminds me of an article wrote by Jake on treo 600.
    I coveted my friends treo 600 last November. I searched for the best deal on a clean 600 off ebay and got it for $400 shipped. Loved it. Found this site and then things really started going good. Ran into the battery issue, replaced it with help here and then added the bt/dongle option and Im very happy.

(Yes I am hoping the 700 comes out this Nov ;-)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve