Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Someone with imagination could come up with an entertaining story about the events which preceded the launch of this Treo out the (presumed) car window. Perhaps a plea for help is somewhere on the SD card!

It seems to be a modern day "message in a bottle." Hope it powers up if connected!
    Why can't you be a nonconformist like everybody else?
    We can have a CSI: Treo Edition. Maybe we can crack this mystery with the help of the new owner of course...
    Quote Originally Posted by E2EK1EL
    BIG UP YOURSERLF!

The Karma GOD will return your favor one day.

I like the "BIG UP YOURSELF"!!! and the integrity of the person who found the Treo!!!
    hmmm. knows what a 'treo' is, knows what a memory slot is, knows how to google, register, and post. how can u not know where the power button is???
    Someone has been wondering where their phone is for about two weeks now.
    Global Posts
    214 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_arm
    hmmm. knows what a 'treo' is, knows what a memory slot is, knows how to google, register, and post. how can u not know where the power button is???
    Come on... it says Treo right on the front, so that's not hard. If you've ever used an MP3 player or a digital camera you've seen a memory slot, and people have been using google and forums like this long before the Treo existed. You've gotta admit that the power button isn't very clearly marked, especially if you haven't used a Treo before. And if the thing won't turn on because the battery is dead, then you have no idea if it's because you're hitting the wrong button or because it's broken. Give the guy a break here... he's trying to be helpful.

Brett
    Last edited by BrettS; 07/22/2005 at 09:58 AM.
    agreed!
    1 | 2
    Anxiously waiting for resolution to this situation.

Funny lost phone story: I once dropped my phone in a parking garage, near the cashier. I didn't notice it was gone until I had made a lot of other stops and got to work a good 1/2 hour's drive from the garage. I borrowed a cell phone from work and frantically called my number pretty much non-stop while retracing my steps of the day for about 2 hours. My last stop was the garage, and I asked the guy if he had found a phone, and he handed it right over. I asked him if it had been ringing off the hook, and why didn't he answer it? He replied, "it's not my phone, man." *sigh*
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12