Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz
    Well finally got the wallpaper working for Zlauncher and now happy with the simplicity of Zlauncher (Or can make it complex, thats what I love bout Zlauncher, customization)

23Jul05
    Have you given up on TodayPlus?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    ohhhhh noooo, look at 22Jul05. Thats my Theme for TodayPLUS. I also like to use Zlauncher . I would have gone with TodayPLUS alone but when I tried to run things from the card(without Zlauncher), it kinda messes upso yeah, had to keep Zlauncher ^_^.
  3.    #43  
    ohhhhh noooo, look at 22Jul05. Thats my Theme for TodayPLUS. I also like to use Zlauncher . I would have gone with TodayPLUS alone but when I tried to run things from the card(without Zlauncher), it kinda messes upso yeah, had to keep Zlauncher ^_^.
    Use PowerRUN then, for the card (instead of ZL). Probably save you 1MB of RAM if you did that.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Use PowerRUN then, for the card (instead of ZL). Probably save you 1MB of RAM if you did that.
    Linkstart's free...and I haven't had any problems with it yet. I'd be welcome to accept limitations of the program if there are any I haven't caught yet.

LINK: http://www.hexview.com/linkstart/
    I like these CPcrazyfly! But then again I'm from S. Philly!

We all need a little dirt (life's events) to grow!
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swaynesworld
    I like these CPcrazyfly! But then again I'm from S. Philly!
    Philly
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    These are some great looking screens. I currently use zlauncher, but mine look so plain when it compared to these.
  9.    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by vporter
    These are some great looking screens. I currently use zlauncher, but mine look so plain when it compared to these.
    That's why I started this thread. I like to see what people have done. I just mostly use the basic Palm UI w/PowerRUN, so it's interesting to see what people do.

nice, what theme is that?
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Quote Originally Posted by CPcrazyfly
    nice, what theme is that?
    ZLT-CoolWater-1.0-OS5HI
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I just mostly use the basic Palm UI w/PowerRUN, so it's interesting to see what people do.
    Ditto on the Palm UI...but I hate the double column!! After seeing Scandelex's single column (different thread with the evil kid in the background), it looks like it's soo much easier to scan with your eyes. A single column and a background of my choice is worth $15 to me...and I'm sure I could find other features that'd be worth the other $5.
    Here is mine, hehe have to keep up with the daily events.....*Not that there is much * hehe

22Jul05 Screenshot
    LV, I love this one. Which ZLT did you use?
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Hiya there. That one isn't Zlauncher, but TodayPLUS. Theme is liquid metal
    LV, you're good at optimizing themes. I've watched your progress at 1src. Do you have plans on configuring Liquid Metal for ZLauncher; considering you're sitting there with your shiny new 650....hint, hint. ^_^
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    I like mine plain, view by list to get max listing of applications. I call my theme boring.
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex
    LV, you're good at optimizing themes. I've watched your progress at 1src. Do you have plans on configuring Liquid Metal for ZLauncher; considering you're sitting there with your shiny new 650....hint, hint. ^_^
    Why thank ya ^_^. Maybe, maybe I will . Just resting right now as you could see on my lil sig over there heeh. Just takin a break cuz its torture skinnin Zlauncher (Cursed Function buttons LOL). Yup, I'll give it a try on convertin liquid metal then for ZL ^_^.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    I like Zlauncher but what I'd like is a program that combines PowerRun/TealAlias with Zlauncher's ability to hide categories and password protect them. I actually like the simplicity of the the built-in launcher :-P
    Our two daughters at Discovery Cove. Yes, the one on the left is the one in my avatar.
    Attached Images Attached Images
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast