Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    These are my megalauncher snaps
    Here's mine
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Here's my Zlauncher setup if you guys haven't seen it from the thread mentioned in Insertion's post #1. iSpin looks cool though, I'll give it a try.
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    At risk of being flamed for having a lame Treo600 display, here are a couple of my Initiate themes/setups. Can't say enough good things about Initiate.
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeantownTreo600
    At risk of being flamed for having a lame Treo600 display, here are a couple of my Initiate themes/setups. Can't say enough good things about Initiate.
    Nice setup Beantown...do you like the Large Icons view?
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenzytom
    Nice setup Beantown...do you like the Large Icons view?
    Thanks. I prefer to see the icons of my applications so the large icon view is great. Not to mention its simple and uncluttered.
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
    I hope you guys dont come down too hard on me for asking a question that may not fit in this forum, but here goes:
    I am using Zlauncher, but having checked out this forum, I am interested in trying iSpin. I have a number of apps moved to my SD card. My question is: what happens to them between the time that I end Zlauncher, and start up iSpin? And, would iSpin be able to figure out where the apps were, and how to launch them from my card. Any input would be great.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeantownTreo600
    And why would we flame a brother?
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nickf126
    I hope you guys dont come down too hard on me for asking a question that may not fit in this forum, but here goes:
    I am using Zlauncher, but having checked out this forum, I am interested in trying iSpin. I have a number of apps moved to my SD card. My question is: what happens to them between the time that I end Zlauncher, and start up iSpin? And, would iSpin be able to figure out where the apps were, and how to launch them from my card. Any input would be great.
    I been using ispin for about a month now. I used to use zlauncher as my primary launcher but once I tried ispin, I noticed its launches faster than zlauncher plus the windows style task bar acutally makes switching between recent apps a lot eaiser. ISpin version 1.3 recently got updated to support treo 650 however, launching apps from the card needs to be ironed out. What I do is, I use ispin in conjunction with zlauncher that way Ispin will launch zlauncher card shortcuts. This is a temporary workaround because the developers have stated this will be fixed soon. They have also said ispin will eventually offer a Palm first: app multitasking!
    Last edited by migs; 07/20/2005 at 03:53 PM.
  10.    #30  
    I just downloaded iSpin. Not sure I like the idea of making a Palm look Windows-ish, but it's interesting so far. Probably go back to the plain Palm launcher like I always do though.

On an off topic note, which I can do, since i started this thread, when did "i" become popular. iTunes. iPod. iSpin. iRiver...iSickofitalready!!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    214 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    On an off topic note, which I can do, since i started this thread, when did "i" become popular. iTunes. iPod. iSpin. iRiver...iSickofitalready!!!
    It started with the iMac... it's apple's attempt to take over the world

Brett
    Quote Originally Posted by BrettS
    It started with the iMac... it's apple's attempt to take over the world
    'Slowly but surely' they are taking over the world. Damn, I should have held that stock some years back.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    my acura has a ivtec engine
    Here is mine, hehe have to keep up with the daily events.....*Not that there is much * hehe

22Jul05 Screenshot
    attached is the zlauncher theme with treo signal made for my zlauncher tutorial.
    and the zlauncher theme files

http://sr1.mytempdir.com/92584
    Well finally got the wallpaper working for Zlauncher and now happy with the simplicity of Zlauncher (Or can make it complex, thats what I love bout Zlauncher, customization)

23Jul05
    How do you take screen shots of your treo?
    Snap is a good program to take screenshots
    I'm loving my WinLauncher....just the look and feel that I need and easy to customize.
    My Treo: I think I'll keep her. All dressed up for prom and her date Foleo stood her up
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast