1.    #1  
    Just wanted all to know that there is a simple mobile version of GasPriceWatch.com that works on the Treo Phones.

www.gaspricewatch.com/m

Free to use, put in your own search criteria, it wills show you results in your results that have come in last eight hours.

No registration or anything.

Finally a mobile version.
    Worthless, found one station in area, not even the low priced one.
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    Worthless, found one station in area, not even the low priced one.
    What'r you complaining for? At least you got ONE! And that's one more than I got.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

The regular website works, not the mobile version. I am impressed by the result though.
    I never understood why people would drive extra blocks to save 2-cents a gallon then go through McD's for a soda when it's cheaper to fill a cup at home and take it in the car with you.

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    Infoman by arslexis has a gas price module. It has been pretty accurate in my experiences.
    Quote Originally Posted by mediasi
    I never understood why people would drive extra blocks to save 2-cents a gallon then go through McD's for a soda when it's cheaper to fill a cup at home and take it in the car with you.

Pamela
    Well maybe they are filling up some big truck that has a 35 gallon tank But, yeah, I get your point
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    What'r you complaining for? At least you got ONE! And that's one more than I got.
    Useless, as the response.