1.    #1  
    The person (or persons) who continue to mass post a religious message in every forum possible, just to see how many flames they can generate.

They do not stay around long -- as the mods remove them within minutes.

Let's ignore them, the fun will be gone. . .
    Ugh... I accidently responded before checking the other boards! Hope the mods quickly bann this spammer ejeet and his stupid friggin posts!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    I guess one of has to look, to hit the triangle thingie. . . .
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Hmmm. I wonder if the mods can get an IP and match it up to anyone on this board, or just outright ban the IP address
  5.    #5  
    I imagine they have looked into it. . . .

This is the 5th time that I am aware of. . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    I imagine they have looked into it. . . .

This is the 5th time that I am aware of. . . .
    wow...you must be here more than me...it's only my third
    maybe it's NRG trying to bait insertion
  8. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    maybe it's NRG trying to bait insertion
    Now come on, I would NEVER post anything remotely like this, I mean I have a tough time believing in him let alone spreading gospel.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Now come on, I would NEVER post anything remotely like this, I mean I have a tough time believing in him let alone spreading gospel.
    I was kidding silly
  10.    #10  
    We could give Insertion the home address of the sender . . . .

Na, were all too religious for that . . .
    the person has posted in dbforums, forum4designers, rottentomatoes, mpedia, etc etc... he is the self proclaimed Internet Evangelist Ronald L. Grossi. tada....

Here is what to do...

Google -- groups-abuse@google.com, groups-support@google.com
    For allowing Grossi to repeatedly create new accounts after each previous account had been
    canceled

The various AOL addresses -- abuse@aol.com, ToSReports@AOL.Com , tosusenet@aol.com,
    ToSGeneral@Aol.com
    Because "AOL management" is monitoring them

Yahoo email abuse -- mail-abuse@cc.yahoo-inc.com
    For allowing Grossi to create hundreds of throw-away email accounts used to create Google
    Groups accounts used to spam UseNet.

So send Full Header email messages to all of the above email addresses whenever you see a
    new Ronald L. Grossi spam post.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    No 1 person if worth going to all this trouble to report; I mean com'on.....you got google, yahoo, aol.... ::rollseyes:: Lubba ya Otter, but you got too much time on your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    the person has posted in dbforums, forum4designers, rottentomatoes, mpedia, etc etc... he is the self proclaimed Internet Evangelist Ronald L. Grossi. tada....

Here is what to do...

Google -- groups-abuse@google.com, groups-support@google.com
    For allowing Grossi to repeatedly create new accounts after each previous account had been
    canceled

The various AOL addresses -- abuse@aol.com, ToSReports@AOL.Com , tosusenet@aol.com,
    ToSGeneral@Aol.com
    Because "AOL management" is monitoring them

Yahoo email abuse -- mail-abuse@cc.yahoo-inc.com
    For allowing Grossi to create hundreds of throw-away email accounts used to create Google
    Groups accounts used to spam UseNet.

So send Full Header email messages to all of the above email addresses whenever you see a
    new Ronald L. Grossi spam post.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Please please please don't hit the triangle on all of the threads. Just once is more than enough. I don't need 10 people reporting 10 threads. It makes it really hard to filter out what is going on in my email inbox. Have some mercy on us poor mods. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex
    No 1 person if worth going to all this trouble to report; I mean com'on.....you got google, yahoo, aol.... ::rollseyes:: Lubba ya Otter, but you got too much time on your hands.
    methinks you don't know me well. I hardly have any time. If you look at my history here you will see me active for a while and then out of touch for a bit. The above took me about 10 seconds to google his name and cut and paste a post that someone made on how to let the different services know.

I have not sent to them myself.

I'll let the others who have the time do that. I responded because I couldn't help myself. I so dislike seeing emails like that.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Otter, I rec'd a PM from someone who said my post above was rude and felt the need to defend you. There was no rudeness intended and if you took it that way, my sincerest apology.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex
    Otter, I rec'd a PM from someone who said my post above was rude and felt the need to defend you. There was no rudeness intended and if you took it that way, my sincerest apology.
    Scandalex,

No apology needed. Have you ever been rude on TC? Heck, in your post you said you "lub" me! I just felt the need to explain myself. I enjoy reading your emails. Very thoughtful.

Now, what intrigues me is that someone "defended" me. That is so cool. I have defenders. I think I will soak that in for a while!
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Please please please don't hit the triangle on all of the threads. Just once is more than enough. I don't need 10 people reporting 10 threads. It makes it really hard to filter out what is going on in my email inbox. Have some mercy on us poor mods. :-)
    Duly noted !! Too, bad there is not a way to draw straws on this, before one of us hits the "triangle thingie."

On this one, should we just assume you folks will find it and not report?

Cheers, Perry.

EDIT: Just report one of the threads, the mods will take care of the rest. You can also see if somone has already hit the triangle on one of the threads, so you do not need to repeat that. Hopefully, we won't have to react to it for awhile.
    Last edited by gtwo; 07/19/2005 at 11:25 AM.