Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    I would install VeriCrash (his word, not mine) on my Treo...though my previously perfect and stable "precious" now experiences freezes, spontaneous resets and "white screen" at least ten times a day. Whatever it takes to be with him anywhere, anytime is worth it...

And of course...about 2200 miles, give or take...
    VeriCrash, I like that. I now follow the KISS philosophy. (simple or stable, u-pick for the first s)

I used to live on the bleeding edge, now I am content to follow right along, just behind you brave souls.

Cheers, Perry.
    My wife has expressed an interest in my phone so I offered to buy her one. Now she wants to wait for me to upgrade to a 650 and she'll take my 600.
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex
    Before someone could borrow my 650, they'd have to pry it from my cold dead fingers!
    Ditto for my 600.
  4.    #24  
    For those of you who said they would not let the love of your life use your treo for a trip I thank you for having a backbone, and standing up for what you belive in. For those of you how said they would your lying. These are the same people who stalk the Ups and Fedx person to the ends of the earth waiting for there phone and now you just let it go no problem? Yeah right my wife is very important to me and does things my treo can't but let's get real. You might as well start your own reality show like the couple below
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Wha??!! Let someone get a hold of my media player Treo??!! I don't think so!! LOL *heck, they so confused on even how to make a call so they don't bother, and I won't offer *
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz
    Wha??!! Let someone get a hold of my media player Treo??!! I don't think so!! LOL *heck, they so confused on even how to make a call so they don't bother, and I won't offer *
    I'll hand it to my friends for phone calls. When I handed them the 300 and 600...they had no idea how to do anything. When I touched the hang-up button on the screen, they would freak out, "IT'S A TOUCHSCREEN TOO?!?" Now when I hand it to some people to make a call, they MOSTLY know what they're doing -- apparently those green and red buttons make all the difference to the "normies".

Personally I hate it when they use their greasy paws to dial with the screen. I tell them that the numbers are highlighted at the bottom...but the TOUCHSCREEN is so much more appealing. I try to use it as little as possible myself.
    me wife said her nokia 6510 is already too hot to handle for her.
    god i love her for that

lucky me...
    My wife has no intrest in cell phones, let alone my Treo. I don't think I could get her to try it, let alone worry about her wanting it. All she wants is her Onstar, and thats it.
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
    Giving a chick a 650 is like giving a monkey a violin....they will bang on it for a few minutes, then lose interest.

Most women can't keep a cell phone charged, let alone use smartphone.

Yes, it's generaliziation, but the 80/20 rule holds. I know several women in my company that dislike the Treo and prefer regular phone and a day planner.

Not meant to be flamebait (but I am putting on the asbestos suit), just a general observation.

There are exceptions, though. Every women I know loves wireless networking for their laptops. Not so much the gadgetry as the convenience (sp?). Of course, their husbands set up the routers, etc.
    mikec...that's not nice! I was going to ask you where you've been, but now I'm mad at you again!

Behave yourself!
    Christina,

Been a bit busy of late, and having a rough time.

Decided to be a smart-aleck.

I apologize.
    Apology accepted, though I can't speak for the entire female population who may still flame you...

Sorry to hear things have been rough...I hope they're getting better now...
    I see nothing wrong in what he said...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    love is we both have them..his and hers 650s
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I see nothing wrong in what he said...
    This coming from the man who thinks the only "gadget" a woman needs is a mop...
    Usually when a woman owns a "gadget", they have interesting names, like rabbit, butterfly, etc...which they usually master in no time.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Insertion,

That line made my day.

LMAO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Usually when a woman owns a "gadget", they have interesting names, like rabbit, butterfly, etc...which they usually master in no time.
    Not butterfly, not hummingbird...RABBIT!!! I've told you a million times!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12