1.    #1  
    I hope this is the right spot for this post. Can the font color on the t650 be changed? The reason I am asking is the wallpaper I want to use for my agenda screen has a lot of dark tones in the backround, family picture from Disneyland, so I can't really see the text from my tasks or appointments. I was hoping that the font color could be changed some how. Thanks for the help.
    This really should have a different title. And also, are you asking about the font in the launcher, calendar or the actual program Agendus?
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    You can change the color schemes for the entire Treo. I believe it is in the display settings of preferences.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetfreak
    You can change the color schemes for the entire Treo. I believe it is in the display settings of preferences.
    Changing the color scheme does not change the font color.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    If I understand the question correctly, the answer is no. You can, however, fade your picture to help make the text more readable. For greater customization, you need a 3rd app like 2Day (which ROCKS).

HTH,
    Joe
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  6.    #6  
    I figured you couldn't change the font but I had to ask. I will just pick out a different picture for the backround. Thanks to all who responded.
    have you tried Colorize?