Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
    Just keep reporting them.
    Quote Originally Posted by sam2579
    "jspta" I am not announcing my source. I am just saying he is close to palm. This doesnt disclose anything. I am much protected than "roc a fella" who is even offering to sell treo670 (which he claims is next treo and I still disagree).

"roc a fella" you might hear from Palm in few days. If I was you, and even I had treos that are under testing, I wouldnt publicly announce and post pictures (specially with code on first picture that was posted) and definately wouldnt announce to sell them. I hope you have someway to hide your identity cause Palm people are not playing this game this time :-). If it was so easy I had Cobalt based treo pictues long time ago. I again hope you know what you are doing.

I still disagree with "roc a fella" about next treo. The treo he got might be testing device HTC was reported to work on and could be leaked as the company is in Asia and it is very easy to smuggle things out of factory or building. But again I have my doubts about Treo based on MS5. I am not convinced and will hold my thougts till Palm announce it publicly. And when Palm will sign a license with MS they will announce much more in advance, just like LG announced their relationship with PalmSource, even though they dont have any device out yet.

Lets just wait and see. And if I am proven wrong. I will keep all future news to myself. That is it :-)

Cya.

Sam, your reporting makes much more sense to me, and I, for one, am surprised as much as you do that Roc is offering to sell the supposed MS Treo 670 to any john doe with $$$. Please stay around and share your knowledge/info with us.

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    I've been a continuous upgrader from the early PDQ, to the Treo 180, the 300, the 600, and now the 650! Along that path, it has always seemed like every 6-12 months there has been something new to drool over. At first the spy pictures, then speculation about the features, then the definitive report on the features (and the corresponding downer phase with items that are missing), and then speculation about the release date, and finally the release of the new product. I would collect the spy photos and inspect them intensely. I would check Treocentral.com daily to see if there was any new information provided by a knowledgeable soul. The contant back and forth of product discussion driving the threads into triple digit postings. And inevitably, I would begin prepping my significant other for another upcoming 'toy' purchase. Frankly, it's been a little boring around here (or course with a little uptick for the firmware upgrade) and any speculation for the next big thing would be well received.

Isn't it about time to start that cycle again? Surely there has to be something beyond the 650!!!

Anybody else with me????
    wow...here's a tip that is not mean or sarcastic but is part of the forum use guidelines.

try a search before posting a new thread.

good luck
    His response was far less nasty and annoying a reply as yours was.

There have been 5-10 threads of the Treo 670 (with pictures and video) that have been merged together in the last 24 hours alone.

Plenty of discussion is taking place already. What would be the point of another thread?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    It's about time TC make a front page article just to sum up things at this point. Which is "we don't know what we don't know" .
    Organic Search Engine to the rescue:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=90603

since you do like to collect the spy photos and inspect them intensely, perhaps you should go here. Just a thought...

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell
    It's about time TC make a front page article just to sum up things at this point. Which is "we don't know what we don't know" .
    With subtitle:
    "And when we do, you'll know!"

Was a post deleted?? I didn't see a nasty and annoying reply from the original poster...
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    Was a post deleted?? I didn't see a nasty and annoying reply from the original poster...
    mattmcg rude tantrum towards Dutch looks to be removed when his thread was merged with this one...because quite frankly, we don't need yet another thread on this.

<merge>
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    The original poster deleted it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    ...because quite frankly, we don't need yet another thread on this.
    We dont ??? (I bet someone starts one on Sunday 8/7/05 ) Maybe JamesPaulRitter can start another contest
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

did he get mad at me?
    I even used a smiley
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    We dont ??? (I bet someone starts one on Sunday 8/7/05 ) Maybe JamesPaulRitter can start another contest
    They have contests here???

Oh yeah, Treo 670!!!!! (to stay on topic)

Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    did he get mad at me?
    I don't know...I didnt see his post before he deleted but you were a lot more patient than that Insertion guy!
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    I don't know...I didnt see his post before he deleted but you were a lot more patient than that Insertion guy!
    yes...he can be quite the fooll

here's hoping we see some leaked cobalt pics next week

APBTVOHNDA

(as promised by the violator of his non-disclosure agreement)
    "COBALT!COBALT!COBALT!"...like a fanatic!
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    yes...he can be quite the fooll

here's hoping we see some leaked cobalt pics next week

APBTVOHNDA

(as promised by the violator of his non-disclosure agreement)
    Who knows. I just am ready to upgrade to SOMETHING this fall/early spring.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast