1.    #1  
    Iím gonna be out of the country for a month and not taking my Treo 600. Gonna bring some chessey SonyEricssion to use in Asia. While Iím gone, whatís best for the battery life Ö

1) Just leave it turned off until I come back. Stand by is 10 days.

2) Plug in the charger and leave it running for the whole month.
    If you don't need it on, I would leave it off. I'd fully charge the battery then remove it from the phone for that length of time.

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    With a 600, I think you would have to keep it plugged in if you don't want to loose your data. The 600 doesn't have a nonvolatile memory or a removable battery.
    Being that it doesnt overcharge, there is no harm leaving it on the charger. Personally, I wouldnt remove the battery because I would have forgotten where I put it.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Plug it into a powerstrip that has a circuit breaker. You know the kind Im talking about?
  6.    #7  
    I think I'm just gonna bring it with me to China. I have to get a electric power converter ... I hope that's safe to use with the Treo charger.

My friend who had a SonyEricsson from HK, got a conveter to Canadian voltage, the damn charger was so hot when it was charging.
    Great.....you will still have your PDA functions with you. My extra Treo 650 wall charger came with several wall plug adapters for overseas use -- are these sufficient or do you need the power converter? Check out the Palm accessories section.

Cheers, Perry.
  8.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Great.....you will still have your PDA functions with you. My extra Treo 650 wall charger came with several wall plug adapters for overseas use -- are these sufficient or do you need the power converter? Check out the Palm accessories section.

Cheers, Perry.

I'm gonna get a power converter just to be safe.

I'm also gonna plug in a Orange Sim when I get there.