1.    #1  

Hi,

This is my second request for help on this topic. I have all my appointments and events on Microsoft Outlook, and I choose to use that when I installed Treo 650. Unfortunately I do not see any of my appointment on the Treo calander. I did every possible thing to fix this with no success.

Could you please if you know what I am talking about help me on this?

Thanks.
    The suggestion in repsonse to your first post is what I would suggest first. I'm assuming that didn't work for you either.

In order to help, you'll need to provide some more information.

Are you trying to sync via ActiveSync to get your mail wirelessly? If so have you succesfully synchronized your email?
    If not, do all of the other data (contacts, tasks, etc) sync or are there problems with those too?
    Is there any information in your hotsync log that might identify a problem?
    Last edited by geneld; 07/14/2005 at 03:15 PM. Reason: clarified questions
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for your help. I do not know what do you mean by ActiveSync to get my mail. I really dont want that. What I want and I like to see is Treo Calander has all my dates so it can beep to remind me. Contacts, memo are all OK. Just the Calander is not picking up whatever I put on my Outlook on my PC.
    I hope I did explain my self better this time.
  4.    #4  
    I just dicovered that my Treo does not Sync with Outlook. When I installed the software I choose Outlook as my main calander. Later on I put the installation cd and I ask to change the sync to sync outlook, but still it does not. Any help.

Quote Originally Posted by geneld
    The suggestion in repsonse to your first post is what I would suggest first. I'm assuming that didn't work for you either.

In order to help, you'll need to provide some more information.

Are you trying to sync via ActiveSync to get your mail wirelessly? If so have you succesfully synchronized your email?
    If not, do all of the other data (contacts, tasks, etc) sync or are there problems with those too?
    Is there any information in your hotsync log that might identify a problem?
    Works fine for me. If you right click on the hotsync icon in the system tray, then select custom, what does the conduit say for Outlook Calendar? It should say Sync. You can change it here and tell your desktop to completely overwrite your Treo. If that does not work, then I dont have a clue. Are you using Outlook as a stand alone program or an Exchange server?
    Carl