Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    It's an implied .

Insertion knows what the score is, this is about the 6th thread we've crapped on with the "search" references.

It just keeps getting funnier and funnier.
    Good. As long as we are having fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    Im out of the loop,,,there are running jokes with broken english about being nice and "dont tell me of" stuff and all I have been able to figure out so far is that Tom Cruise is an ***.
    Ahhhhh...Of course Tom Cruise is ***!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    Im out of the loop,,,there are running jokes with broken english about being nice and "dont tell me of" stuff and all I have been able to figure out so far is that Tom Cruise is an ***.
    Search for "fooll" (yes, with 2 l's) and you'll see the genesis of this joke.

And yes, Tom Cruise is still an ***.
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Good. As long as we are having fun.
    Raddiciccio probably doesn't think this is fun, but he brought this on himself.

If he's still around to even notice, that is.
    I'm back!
    Owwww,,, Im hip now,,, thanks for telling me of search
    First Sprint/Nextel, now Palm? How much fuglier?! Sorry, I just think the people who came out with these new logos, should go out & get shot.....
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Yes....fooll!!
    Of course, do not tell me of fooll! You be the ....ing fooll.

And now I will fling poo on you, monkey style.

Then, I will fling poo on the new Palm logo. Just as it should be.
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
  8.    #48  
    I kinda like the new logo - if you imagine what it is like in grayscale (or as an embossed impression on the back of your Treo), it is remarkable like the old Palm logo or OS brandmark.

I remember when T-Mobile changed to pink and gray colors. They were ahead of their time and I thought at first glance that their new colors sucked. In time it became a very trendy combo and is about ready for another revision to the up-and-coming colors.
    Well, at least the logo won't look any worse on the screen of the 600......................
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    The font looks sort of '70 bad sci-fi futuristicy. Like something that would get spit out on a ticker-tape printout from a computer on MoonBase Alpha. The color is just... grody.

The old cobalt-blue Palm logo was very classy and timeless. The new one aint.
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    who's making these god d$mn logos!!??

they're freakin disgusting!
    sprint's logo looks like something out of a scooby doo cartoon, and palm's looks like an 80's retro C++ icon or some crap. horrible!

marketing departments on both ends ought to be taken out back and disciplined harshly
    I gotta have more cowbell
    i thinks it ok
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123