1.    #1  
    Hi,

I am new to Treo 650, but I have used Palm PDA before. When I installed Treo 650 program I choose Outlook to be my main program for my colander, contact, reminders and so forth. I have a lot of reminders on my Outlook which I do not see it on the colander in the Treo. So, the Treo does not beep to remind me of my appointments. When I am using my PC and I am in Outlook, Outlook peeps to remind me of my appointments.

Any help how to fix this.

Thanks.

Mo:-)
    WTF. Is this a new problem with the 650? I just posted yesterday asking for help on the exact same problem.
    Are you trying to use Exchange ActiveSync in VersaMail. If you do then the calendar sync via HotSync is disabled. You have to remove the Outlook account from VersaMail to restore synching via HotSync - this is a duplicates prevention mechanism. It's either wireless synch via Exchange ActiveSync or HotSync but not both.

If you are using Verizons Wireless Mail client, the same kinds of constrictions apply.
    Quote Originally Posted by mwomwom
    Are you trying to use Exchange ActiveSync in VersaMail. If you do then the calendar sync via HotSync is disabled. You have to remove the Outlook account from VersaMail to restore synching via HotSync - this is a duplicates prevention mechanism. It's either wireless synch via Exchange ActiveSync or HotSync but not both.

If you are using Verizons Wireless Mail client, the same kinds of constrictions apply.
    Didnt work for me
    Last edited by afo; 07/14/2005 at 10:47 AM.