Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Or is the Treo 650 a great device? I mean yea, I hate the soft resets, blue tooth headaches sometimes, and wish for high speed data...But seriously, sometimes I just look at this phone and ask myself honestly, " Does it matter? " Not in the long run. This device does it all, and probably more then I know. Just want to get that out of my system.
    Thanks - finally a post that isn't totally negative or just on the fence. Nothing is perfect, so I embrace what I have. And I love my TREO. I am a TREO Wh*re.

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    Best PDA I have ever had.

Best Cell Phone I have ever had.

Geez, and it's in one (the same) case too, imagine that!
    Last edited by gtwo; 07/10/2005 at 05:56 AM.
    I fully admit that I am obsessed with my Treo. What can I say? I'm in love. I even love some of its short-comings as it gives me reason to continue searching for fixes, tweaking it and anxiously awaiting the next generation Treo arrival. You'll never hear a complaint from me.
    I love my treo too!!! I use to be a cell phone wh*re, always watching and waiting for tthe next new phone to come out. my treo has changed my ways. now I don't even look at other phones.
    Treo Wh*re, here too!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  7.    #7  
    don't get me wrong, i still look =) but like a good marriage, I know the best thing is still at home. Nothing on the market is as good as the Treo 650. I've tried the Samsgung windows based smart phone offered by sprint (which is more expensive) and others, and still the Treo is top notch. Doesn't mean it will always be, she still needs to adapt and over come. But for now, nothing comes close...Just my thoughts.
    Quote Originally Posted by mediasi
    I am a TREO Wh*re.
    Quote Originally Posted by plur2000
    cell phone wh*re
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino
    Treo Wh*re, here too!
    I think I wanna be a wh*re too?
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    I'll throw my hat into the Treo wh*re ring as well. TreoCentral must be our p*imp.

It amazes me what I can accomplish on this damn device. I still have the Treo600 and think its the best little thing going. In fact, I logged into TC this evening to do a search on home security with my Treo (motion detector sends an SMS to my Treo or whatever). Just to think that this is even possible on my Treo is outstanding. It seems the sky is truly the limit (if you have an SD card that is ;-)
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
    You are not alone, Hernandez. I can't imagine my life without the Treo.
    obsessed
    I feel pity for my colleagues who do not have this phone and are not interested in it.
    My existence without this device would be questionable.
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    ::Stands:: Hi... my name is KAOS... and... and I'm a TREOHOLIC...
    I logged into TC this evening to do a search on home security with my Treo (motion detector sends an SMS to my Treo or whatever). Just to think that this is even possible on my Treo is outstanding.
    Funny you should mention that. I don't have mine email me since tree branches over the skylight trigger the motion detector (moving shadows) but I do have it setup so I can view the picture of my front room from my 650 at any time (I have teenage daughters, need to know who is coming in the door when I'm not there )
    Does anyone else just sit and look at their Treo sometimes? I want to take photos of it and put them in my wallet.....
    Yeah, the 650 is great. I sure get tired of all the negative threads about little problems, annoyances, etc. The 650 is a complex "computer" and sure it's not perfect, but as you say, it is the best smartphone ever. Even the 600 was amazing, considering it was deployed over two years ago.
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    regularly attending treoholic member. hook, line and sinker.

I was roped in by the t300 years ago, but the 650 has now sealed it for good for me. can never, EVER return to a keyboardless cellphone.

now, its treo or bust. case closed.
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    I have to weigh in as well. I love my treo 650 to the point of borderline obsession. I pick up magazines just to see pictures of my treo even though i own one and look at it all the time. My wife looks at me like I'm crazy when I hold it out and say to her: "Look honey, isn't it beautiful"?
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex
    I think I wanna be a wh*re too?
    Your wish is granted! You are now dubbed a Treo who*re.

Treo wh*res unite!

Pamela
    DesignExtend.com
    Quote Originally Posted by slthree
    I have to weigh in as well. I love my treo 650 to the point of borderline obsession. I pick up magazines just to see pictures of my treo even though i own one and look at it all the time. My wife looks at me like I'm crazy when I hold it out and say to her: "Look honey, isn't it beautiful"?
    Next time I go get family pics taken in a studio, I'm gonna have a few taken with the Treo!

Pamela
    DesignExtend.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast