1.    #1  
    Hi all. So two quick details I've been having problems with:

1. When I press the home key, the app doesn't rotate through the categories. How can I fix this?

2. How do I get the forward slash stroke used for menu shortcuts (like /C for Copy) in the keyboard?

Thanks!
    Hi:

Are you on the 650? You do have to press the home key repeatedly - not just once.

As for the forward slash - Option + Q (Option is the little black box key next to the Z).

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    As for the forward slash - Option + Q (Option is the little black box key next to the Z).
    But if your purpose is to use a menu shortcut, you should press the Menu button (it's just above the Messaging button) and then the menu shortcut letter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gamble
    But if your purpose is to use a menu shortcut, you should press the Menu button (it's just above the Messaging button) and then menu shortcut letter.
    true...you can press menu and the shortcut letter at the same time as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gamble
    But if your purpose is to use a menu shortcut, you should press the Menu button (it's just above the Messaging button) and then the menu shortcut letter.
    Duh. I was just giving the slash. Silly me for not reading exactly what he wanted to do.

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
  6.    #6  
    Oh yeah, I know.. but it doesn't work the same way as my brother's 650 (which I have too). He just keeps hitting home and it switches categories. Each time I repeatedly hit home, it just flashes a bit, but stays in the same category.

Thanks for the menu shortcut!
    -ls
    That usually happens when you try out a 3rd party launcher application that uses the home key then you delete the 3rd party launcher without preparing it for deletion. Sometimes if you redownload the launcher then prepare it for deletion via a menu option within the launcher then use a uninstaller if you have on to delete the launcher its associated files and its saved preferences.

If that dosent work you can just delete the saved preference file. Warning when you delete your saved preference file you will have to rekey in most of your registration codes and reconfigure your apps. Also save a copy of the saved preference file to reinstall it just incase that isnt the problem.
  8.    #8  
    I had tried such an app. I'll do as you suggest. Thanks!!
    lol @ your avatar
    1 | 2