1.    #1  
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ladies Dig the 650
    i used one of my 4 treo 650s to to film a date
    i ran into conversion problems for the new 3g2 format. which is diffrent from 3gpp,3gp mpeg4 formats.

one word
    Quicktime 7

Yeah baby

now you can use your phone as a cam and edit the footage.

-Tramaine - "The Man"

ps. dig the pic.........dig the pic
    This lady digs her Treo, but certainly not for filming dates. I hope you told her you were filming her.

Anyway, do you use your Treo for anything productive?

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    Quote Originally Posted by mediasi
    This lady digs her Treo, but certainly not for filming dates. I hope you told her you were filming her.

Anyway, do you use your Treo for anything productive?

Pamela
    You don't call that 'being productive?'
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Maybe if I had a tooshie that nice I would. But seeing as I don't, nah, not at all.

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    So... some guy brags about having "4" Treo's and possibly filming his date unknowingly. He then is able to convert the video and comes onto a public forum to brag more about it... She picked a real winner I tells ya...
    Quote Originally Posted by KAOSWLF
    So... some guy brags about having "4" Treo's and possibly filming his date unknowingly. He then is able to convert the video and comes onto a public forum to brag more about it... She picked a real winner I tells ya...
    Which means he'll also kiss & tell!
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    You don't call that 'being productive?'
    Nah: reproductive maybe

And he should use the Treo 600 for ligthing conditions like a certain hotel-heirres