Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    I live in Florida and when I see a person with a Treo (one in 3 months) I get so excited I talk to them.

But this week I went to Massachusetts and I saw some 20 Treo 600/650's in 1 week!
    I live in FL and could name 10 geeks with Treos, you must not hang at the C&W bars much!
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mgauss
    I live in Florida and when I see a person with a Treo (one in 3 months) I get so excited I talk to them.

But this week I went to Massachusetts and I saw some 20 Treo 600/650's in 1 week!
    You must have been on the same plane as me...I live in FL and went to MA this past weekend. I know of alot of people in FL that have T650's and some in MA but not as many.

rob
    Miami here... loving my Treo.

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    Representing Jacksonville Florida home of Super Bowl XXXIX and loving my Treo 650!
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Plenty of peeps in SoFla have Treos.... of course that might be because I started a trend! :-)

Reppin' the 600 since December 2003! :-)
    -Craig J.

Visor Platinum -= Clie T615CS -= treo 600 -=treo 650 -= Tilt
    "In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. "
    -Douglas Adams
    I have had a Treo for two years now, first the Treo600 from T-mobile and now the Verizon version, but I did make a pit stop with a Cingular Treo 650 for 29 days that was the worst, it dropped calls continuously, rebooted a least three times a day, but I do understand your point. When I see people with a Treo 600-650 I get excited and almost always talk with them, up North people are more techy than us southerners. And being a black man I rarely see blacks with high tech or cutting edge phones or pda's but I did find one guy at a Sprint store that had a Treo650 and he was just as surprised as myself especially because he was young (20-23).
    Last edited by mrjerome; 07/03/2005 at 04:56 PM.
    NOBODY has one here in TN! i havent seen anyone! if you in TN wit a Treo holla at me!
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    I haven't seen another 650 here in Tallahassee. It's interesting though how many people are familiar with Treo's though. We were out at Paradise Grill a few weeks ago and at least three people asked me "is that a Treo?...can I see it?"
    hey...

I was in Orlando and then in Tampa a couple o weeks ago. People were triping over themselves asking me what the hell is that. I guess they don't get out much in florida.

Chuck
    Quote Originally Posted by CPcrazyfly
    NOBODY has one here in TN! i havent seen anyone! if you in TN wit a Treo holla at me!

Hey cpcrazyfly

I'm in nashville today and tommorrow (3rd and 4th) with my treo 650. Haven't seen any other treos.

Chuck
    Hey I'm in Tampa and Verizon told me it was illegal to have a Treo in Florida so they sold be a $300 can with a really really really long string and are charging me $45 a month for a data plan so I can use the can to it's full potential. I find folks come up to me all of the time and ask “What is that you have there?”. They are simply amazed when I show them my new toy. I’m so proud.

d
    in NYC, I cant by a week without seeing one.

it helps that a couple ppl at my job have one. but, I see them on the street and the subway all the time. just today, riding the a train, a lady brought out her 650 (cdma model). she was sitting right next to me as I was watching Donnie Darko.

I see more silvers than blues though.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Treo in FL here. I know lots of people down here with them. Most of us got them 'cause some dude named Craig had one, and he looked cool with it. And we all wanted to be him.
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by chckhbrt
    hey...

I was in Orlando and then in Tampa a couple o weeks ago. People were triping over themselves asking me what the hell is that. I guess they don't get out much in florida.

Chuck

Don't get out much???? The sunshine state???? I think its exactly opposite. I see plenty of people in florida w/Treo's.
    Beautiful sunny Fernandina Beach FL here, by way of Jax, and I know at least seven people here who've got 'em. Not to mention the two or three a week that walk into my store. They think they're so special until I point out all the things they didn't know their phone could do. Its fun to make others feel inferior to makee yourself seem superior. Heh.
    Last edited by DrDoom; 07/05/2005 at 02:27 PM.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by mgauss

Yep, we're geeks up here.
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
    I think the problem is that people don't go parading their Treos around. I keep mine in my pocket when I'm not using it, and I'm sure a lot of other people do. After all, not everyone like belt clips. Do you really want to run around proclaiming "Look! Look at me, everyone! Isn't this cool? It's cool, isn't it? This is so cool! My Treo is so cool!" I mean it would be funny if people actually did that, that's just not the reality. Treos are usually hidden from sight when not in use.
    Quote Originally Posted by jerbils
    I think the problem is that people don't go parading their Treos around. I keep mine in my pocket when I'm not using it, and I'm sure a lot of other people do. After all, not everyone like belt clips. Do you really want to run around proclaiming "Look! Look at me, everyone! Isn't this cool? It's cool, isn't it? This is so cool! My Treo is so cool!" I mean it would be funny if people actually did that, that's just not the reality. Treos are usually hidden from sight when not in use.
    I lick the back of mine and stick it on my forehead to spread the Treo cheer.
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
    ...skippy!!!!
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast