Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    when switching from my old Kyocera with the first Palm software to the Treo 600 I was THRILLED to see that a calendar event can be listed as FLOATING and would then automatically roll over to the following day at midnight if I had not deleted it as being accompliched (or changed it from Floating to Done). I think that feature was fantastic and a big time saver. While looking at the new 650 though I notice that that feature is GONE from DETAILS in the Calendar. Anyone know why / what's up with that?
    I dont know anything about that but I think many have bought date book 5 for that reason and more.

DateBk5
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    I dont know anything about that but I think many have bought date book 5 for that reason and more.

DateBk5
    I believe James is right. In another thread, somone mentioned that Handspring had contracted out the calendar software to the Datebk5 folks for the Treo 600, but with the 650, PalmOne went back to their software. . . .
    The 600 has a light version of DateBk3.

But If you liked DateBk3 you'll love DateBk5. I have been using it for 5 months now and it is great.