1.    #1  
    Sirius Satellite Radio has announced that it will make itís a portion of itís satellite radio programming available via Sprint phones. No word as of yet on whether this feature will be available on the Treo smartphones. Sprint phones, the Treo included, currently lack the technology to receive satellite signals. Sprint will use the wireless internet to send the music. The service will be available sometime later this year. The deal is non-exclusive, meaning that Sprint could strike a similar deal with XM Radio.

Currently, Treo owners have been able to stream audio using PocketTunes Deluxe and accessing streams via Shoutcast. It wouldnít be surprising to see future Treo smartphones with built-in satellite chips. Sirius has already made overtures towards Apple to offer itís service on the iPod.
    Howard Stern on your Treo ....
    10/10/04 Ebayed my T600 ...
    I want my Treo 650 !!
    Got my unlocked T650 3/31/05
    CNG Unlocked 650 on TMo Network
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LD555
    Howard Stern on your Treo ....
    ...listening to the Beetlejuice song!
    You searched first before starting this thread, didn't you?
    I'm back!
    Be careful Glenada, it took me three days to get that song out of my head!

-rob
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    I record it to mp3 everymorning and then download it at work to my treo for the ride home.
    Sometimes I stream if I forget to dl it at work.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    You searched first before starting this thread, didn't you?
    Uh, what search?
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    Uh, what search?
    To see if this thread hadn't been started 4 times before this one.
    I'm back!