1.    #1  
    Verizon is sending me a new Treo 650. Has anyone had any issues with the 650? I just want it to work. Thanks.
  2. GXX
    Get ready for 50/50 arguments of how great or how sucky the T650 is.

I have the VZW T650, aside from occasional resets (mainly due to crap I installed), it works just fine.
    GXX is exactly right. Reset's many times are caused by software that we install on the device. I've had great success so far with VZW Treo 650. Great reception as well.

I would recommend the Verizon's.
    Quote Originally Posted by huckster
    Verizon is sending me a new Treo 650. Has anyone had any issues with the 650? I just want it to work. Thanks.
    Wow...I would count yourself lucky. I havent heard this happening too many times. Can you give some specifics on whether you called CS or if you went to the store for your replacements, etc.?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

5.    #5  
    I first went into the store and they told me to call tech support. After speaking with Data Tech i convinced him of the battery issue so many people have experienced. SO he sent my first replacement ( a refurb 600). it came next day and we went through the activation to find that every time i went into the phone peferences it would reset/reboot. I called back and they sent me the second refrub replacement. The second came overnight and it was DOA...would not charge. would not turn on...even the PDA...nothing. I called back and they sent me the third refurb and to my suprise it would reboot after trying to make a call...I was tired of this so I called back in a got a manager and a CS manager demanding a credit of the $450.00 i spent on the phone so I could get a different model but they would only send me a NEW 650. So I was forced to take it. So far it works...I am on day four. but i still do not get a reception in my house and versamail has some issues. But other than that it is much better than the three 600's i have used.