1.    #1  
    Just upgraded from 600 to treo 650 have noticed that in the calendar app the very useful week at a glance view has gone. It was the three dots above three dots on the 600 this was the view I used the most is there a patch or will I just have to use datebk5 which still has this view. If anyone has any further info or help am I just missing a setting in the prefs? it would be most appreciated
    thanks

D
    My wife mentioned the same thing. She used that view all the time. With the increased resolution, it could have been even better. We haven't found a fix as yet. She now uses the first view (agenda I believe) that shows additional days if there is room.
    KsDatebook or A5, both at freewarepalm.com might be useful.
    The 600 used a version of Datebk3 licensed by Handspring. The 650 went back to the standard Palm calendar. Your best bet is to use Datebk5.
    Zane
    I too missed the week view, the one like a paper date book. It was just so handy, perfect for my level of weekly appointments. I bought DateBook5 specifically to get back this view. I love the icons available for each appointment, just another great idea for identifying what I have to do at a glance. Colors, fonts, and integrated to-do lists are just more stuff I use daily. One of my "must have" apps.
    I have a Cingular branded Treo 650 and it has the week view in the calendar app. I can even set the default display so the week view displays when I start the app.
    Mike
    Learn something new everyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by NVBound
    I have a Cingular branded Treo 650 and it has the week view in the calendar app. I can even set the default display so the week view displays when I start the app.
    I also have a week view on my VZW T650. It's the 3rd selection that is the 4 dots in a row. It has the time bars showing for your appointments.

Maybe you need to hit the menu button, & enable Show Time Bars...

HTH
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    I also have it on my Sprint branded 650. Maybe you need to update the software on your 650? I just upgraded to the newest software from Palm and I think it added another agenda view? I don't remember seeing the agenda view before but it's great... it shows you all your appointments for the day and displays whether or not you have e-mail at the bottom.