1.    #1  
    OK. I have a Question. I have a Treo 650 and a Pocket PC 6600. I had them on a shared minute plan with 3 other phones. Both have data plans. Right now, I'm deciding between which one to keep. But I bought a Sierra Wireless data card on ebay for $21. PC3200, I'm on it right now and it rocks. I gotta keep the other line, so I know what some people are gonna say. Anyways here it goes....I know people at sprint, I worked there for 4 yrs, and all of them would have absolutely no idea. But I'm almost positive, that switching my esns with this new card will still allow me to use the unlimited data plan. Am I right???? Someone help, and help me confirm this, before I get some outrageous bill....Thanks Guys....YOur all awesome. Oh and I know this site is biased, but, if you've got some opinion towards which one I should keep...I'm all ears. Thanks
    Every time a CSR or Tech brings up the phone number you put the data card on it will show the "phone" on the line as the Sierra Wireless data card, so it will not go unnoticed (or unhassled...). They havent permitted data cards to be Add-A-Phones since 2002, tho there are some grandfathered ones left over from being on the same plan since then still connected. IMO not a good idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by PCSCURT
    OK. I have a Question. I have a Treo 650 and a Pocket PC 6600. I had them on a shared minute plan with 3 other phones. Both have data plans. Right now, I'm deciding between which one to keep. But I bought a Sierra Wireless data card on ebay for $21. PC3200, I'm on it right now and it rocks. I gotta keep the other line, so I know what some people are gonna say. Anyways here it goes....I know people at sprint, I worked there for 4 yrs, and all of them would have absolutely no idea. But I'm almost positive, that switching my esns with this new card will still allow me to use the unlimited data plan. Am I right???? Someone help, and help me confirm this, before I get some outrageous bill....Thanks Guys....YOur all awesome. Oh and I know this site is biased, but, if you've got some opinion towards which one I should keep...I'm all ears. Thanks
    If you worked there for so long and you know so many people there, then why you are asking here???? Just curious.....
    Treo650/sprint PCS/Locked/unlimited vision & SMS (now international too)& 1000 mins for $65.
    Treo650/tmobile/Unlocked/on trial.
    Logitech Mobile Pro.
    JabraBT800.
    Treo Wireless Headset.
    SE HBH660.
    Motorolla 810.
    Supertooth Bluetooth car kit.