1.    #1  
    Engadget had a piece regarding the next gen Treo not available until 2006.

Completely unsubstantiated, and probably not real relevant to this topic, but what the heck.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    Link please?
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
  3.    #3  
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    Yeah, they don't really say too much. And what they do say we already know. These are what I would want in an updated Treo:

EVDO
    PalmOS Cobalt
    Wifi built-in
    More F---ing internal Memory (Did you hear this one PalmOne!)

These features probably won't get incorporated into the next Treo but who says we can't dream.
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Good I'm glad. I just got my treo 650.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**

Nice Photoshop work by somebody. Just a stretch of the Treo 600 top. The keyboard will stay people!

Cheers, Perry.
    Call me crazy, but that looks like a photoshopped pic of a 600.
    Why don't I see a picture ? Can someone post it here please ?
    Quote Originally Posted by fl00d_pr0z
    Why don't I see a picture ? Can someone post it here please ?
    Here it is. . . . . . . . . .
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ty
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    If the 700 looks as ugly as that I think I'll pass.

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    ...I saw you posted this in another thread. Why are you doing this. This is TreoCentral for God's sake! NO ONE on this site believes that is a real product, and we're not going to. Get lost before I holler the "T" word to one of the mods!
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    ...I saw you posted this in another thread. Why are you doing this. This is TreoCentral for God's sake! NO ONE on this site believes that is a real product, and we're not going to. Get lost before I holler the "T" word to one of the mods!
    It's obviously a joke to point out that none of the Treo rumor is trustworthy. That photochop was posted at Sep 13 2004!
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever7
    It's obviously a joke to point out that none of the Treo rumor is trustworthy. That photochop was posted at Sep 13 2004!
    hahaha!!!
    ...maybe so, but when the poster has a post count in single digits, and he starts repitively posting the same thing in multiple threads, it gets old.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    ...maybe so, but when the poster has a post count in single digits, and he starts repitively posting the same thing in multiple threads, it gets old.
    I agree DrDoom. That's why I posted my rebuttal under them twice. I started to wonder how long (and how many threads) I was going to have to follow up on.

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 06/30/2005 at 02:22 PM.
    After I post this using my Treo 650 and BtDUN, I going to throw it into the trash and jump on it repeatedly till it cracks. I can't stand using it anymore, now that I know that that's the next Treo on the horizon... (insert sarcastic smilie of your choice).