Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You'd think such a feature would be in the damn manual....oh wait...it is!!!
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by KAOSWLF
    Speaking of which... I have a question, is it possible to put passwords on certain functions of the phone? For example if I lend my phone to someone to make a call, can I put a password on my contacts list, message sessions and pics? Then they can use the phone and I don't have to worry about snooping...
    You can use Kidzone or PDAPlayground and only put the Phone app in the list.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    Quote Originally Posted by KAOSWLF
    Speaking of which... I have a question, is it possible to put passwords on certain functions of the phone? For example if I lend my phone to someone to make a call, can I put a password on my contacts list, message sessions and pics? Then they can use the phone and I don't have to worry about snooping...
    I think app lock will allow you to prevent certain applications from being accessed http://www.pocketscience.com.au/products.asp#AppLock
    I get my Sprint bill digitally and automarically charged to my card. No late fees and no one can see my bill without an internet connectio and my password.
  5.    #25  
    It's very interesting reading all the possible scenarios you guys came up with . I edited my orignal post to say "nevermind" but apparently the interest level has already picked up. I have a pretty strict boss who would rather I don't make personal phone calls on the company account, even though we have cingular rollover minutes and have thousands of minutes left.
    Quote Originally Posted by huydttran
    It's very interesting reading all the possible scenarios you guys came up with . I edited my orignal post to say "nevermind" but apparently the interest level has already picked up. I have a pretty strict boss who would rather I don't make personal phone calls on the company account, even though we have cingular rollover minutes and have thousands of minutes left.
    Ahhhh...even better. Trying to defraud your employer.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Ahhhh...even better. Trying to defraud your employer.
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by huydttran
    How about just getting your own phone? You do realize you are costing whoever your company's revenue comes from money, as well as yourself bonuses?

Sorry, can't resist.

Too many minutes means that they can downgrade the phone plan. But you're trying to use the minutes, so they'll keep the same plan. Which means you are costing the company more money, which means consumers (there's always a consumer somewhere down the road) pay more and increased costs means you lessen the chance of a bonus that just may wind up paying for your phone in the first place.

With that, I don't think there's a way to keep the number from showing on the ACTUAL bill.

(and YES, I check company phone bills cause it affects my total profits).
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12