1.    #1  
    Hi,

I'm in Boston on biz and just got my Treo 650 a week ago. I haven't had the chance to shop for or buy a lot of accessories - which are nearly impossible to come by in Madison, WI. Does anyone know of a retailer in the Boston area that carries a lare selection of Treo 650/Palm accessories, including 3rd party stuff like covers, etc...? Any leads will be appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by TVProgrammer
    I'm in Boston on biz and just got my Treo 650 a week ago. I haven't had the chance to shop for or buy a lot of accessories - which are nearly impossible to come by in Madison, WI. Does anyone know of a retailer in the Boston area that carries a lare selection of Treo 650/Palm accessories, including 3rd party stuff like covers, etc...? Any leads will be appreciated.
    There's a PalmOne retail store located inside the Prudential Center shopping mall near Copley Square, in the Back Bay Arcade near the California Pizza Kitchen. 800 Boylston Street, Boston; 617-266-0815. Mon-Sat 10a-9p; Sun 11a-6p.

Hope this helps!
    There also one in Terminal B (maybe C?) at Logan airport.
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    There is a great store with lots of accessories at Logan Airport -Terminal C left entrance to the gates. I just shopped there myself.