Page 1 of 30 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    i conduct all my business from the bowl on my treo,is there something wrong with me? do i need a prozac the size of a grapefruit? anyone else have this problem
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Mp3 player, book reader or Patience (card games) make for a relaxing session.
    I dropped my 600 in the toilet. My 650 goes no where near the bathroom.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    close your legs
    I know this first post is somewhat in jest, but I have been known to respond to emails in the bathroom if it's more convenient (meaning if that's where I am when I get them).

You know, I probably do use it on the toilet daily, in fact I may go do so right now...
    Funny, I was just asking myself the same questions yesterday when I took my treo with me into the bathroom. I wouldn't say daily but definitely regularly....and there's nothing wrong with regularity.
    Guilty...
    I found how extremely useful it was to use the one-hand operation when using the urinal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenzytom
    I found how extremely useful it was to use the one-hand operation when using the urinal.
    But what about your Treo? He wants to know if you use your Treo.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  10.    #11  
    well based on what iam reading ill be sure to not handle any treo 650s other than my own for sanitary reasons!
    Oh...yeah...with the Treo..yeah...
    I'm not telling.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    Hehe, nice topic...
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    How many have had "bowel issues," knew that they would be there for a while, and ran from the bathroom, pants down, to get the Treo and make it back before anything happened? LOL.
    Guess where this post is coming from?
    I personally don't....but I know many people who do
    Is there an app that will wipe for you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rome
    I personally don't....but I know many people who do
    Ok, how can you "know" many people who do that? I can't imagine outside of a forum board like this people talking about that freely. LOL!
Page 1 of 30 12345611 ... LastLast