Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
    rub a dub dub, a girl and her tub...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    I am waiting for a link but I am going to take a guess that it was that sweet little japanese girl in the tub.
    Little and sweet are 2 words that certainly did not come to mind....

-X
    Xathros

SprintPCS 650 since Nov 2004
    Always reminded me of 'Ol Faithful in Yellowstone. Of course, that was a clear clean liquid, not something expelled from ones bowels with the force of a supersoaker. And it didn't land in my face either.
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Yep, that was her. I remember the first time she showed up in my Inbox............................such fond memories they are. If you look closely it looks as if she is going to bust an O-Ring.
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    sticky would be weird...stinky is very true

Mine is stinky and sticky.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeantownTreo600
    I just threw up in my mouth
    Holy crap, I know what picture that is.

And I just threw up in Beantown's mouth, too.
    whilst releasing hostages, always hold your 650 with the left hand and save the right for wiping, that way you can finish round 3 of word pop while en route to the faucet and not have to worry about turning your skin case opaque.

Also, how great is it to play super mario on nesem with the sound on loud in a 4 or 5 stall busy bathroom.

drop in the drink? have no fear get sprint lockline ins.

Finally, spirit of san fran on Ptunes is great for covering up your own and others foul sounds and really helps u concentrate better on your gaming experience.
    posting from the little room now =P
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    http://geckotek.blogspot.com
    Quote Originally Posted by BP_B850
    For those of you using public restrooms. Do you keep the sound on or off???
    Sound on, of course. I like to crank up Zap 2016 as loud as I can, ain't noone gonna sit in an adjacent stall
    Palm and PocketPC Development with CASL (make your own Treo apps, easily)
    CASL is here
    LibertyControl is here
    or visit WAGWARE Systems, Inc. here
    Hey, if a guy can't get some quality private time away from the wife and kids...ok, and those annoying work colleagues!
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Wow, this is the craziest, sickenist, grossest, weirdest, funniest thread yet! I started reading this from work and was laughing to myself alot that I had to stop (didn't want them to think I wasn't working) and just picked up this thread late this evening. You guys (maybe some ladies?) are way too nutty. I like the one where there's a little bit that can't be pinched off!!! I read this to my husband and he mentioned that bit that get's caught in your hairs! OMG - things I really didn't want to know. Anyway, bet you all posted here from the crabber, huh?

And, yes...I've taken my 650 occasionally to the throne.
    Handspring Visor 2mb; Visor Prism; Palm i705; Tungsten2; VZW Treo650; TMO Crimson Treo680; iPhone 3g on TMO edge
    I personally use Treo 650 when I concentrate to such activities.

I sometimes play some games, but mostly reorganize items, icons, categories, etc.

my Treo is *really* well organized!

:-)

forgot to say, I missed a Treo 180 months ago while *reorganizing* stuff... but not inside the water, just on the floow: my friends are still laughing when I tell this story!
    matro 180->270->600->650->750v->680->Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    I always take my treo with me when I lay some pipe....
    Hmmm... I guess this phrase has different meanings to different folks. I've heard it used in a different connotation, where it means a much different kind of pipe .
    last week i took a picture of my "work" and sent it to my friend. true story. he was impressed.
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    After all this time I come to realize why you all insist on having "one handed operation".
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
    Quote Originally Posted by simba
    Wow, this is the craziest, sickenist, grossest, weirdest, funniest thread yet! I started reading this from work and was laughing to myself alot that I had to stop (didn't want them to think I wasn't working) and just picked up this thread late this evening. You guys (maybe some ladies?) are way too nutty. I like the one where there's a little bit that can't be pinched off!!! I read this to my husband and he mentioned that bit that get's caught in your hairs! OMG - things I really didn't want to know. Anyway, bet you all posted here from the crabber, huh?

And, yes...I've taken my 650 occasionally to the throne.
    You wanna talk about way too nutty??? You should see what I did in the toilet just the other day!!!
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WiggyFife
    You wanna talk about way too nutty??? You should see what I did in the toilet just the other day!!!
    Ah, I don't think so nutty person.
    Handspring Visor 2mb; Visor Prism; Palm i705; Tungsten2; VZW Treo650; TMO Crimson Treo680; iPhone 3g on TMO edge
    bleh!! i crapped out a treo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    so much for needing a case...there is nothing more protective than safe comfort of being in a rectum...then again the amount of pressure exerted on it must be really high
Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast