Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    so that's where all the crap comes from around here
  2.    #122  
    As you all know a big part of our time wasted is sitting in traffic and the second time wasted is sitting on the bowl and I must say my treo 650 usage time goes up considerably after the following times of the year : a few hours after thanksgiving is over, christmas dinner, easter sunday, and superbowl wings and a sac full of white castle hamburgers. Yes above is when my treo gets the most usage, let me go because Im beginning to get misty eyed again and all choked up.
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by momboking
    second time wasted is sitting on the bowl
    I wouldn't call this time wasted. I like to think more of it as a time to collect my thoughts, a time of peace and serenity if you will. Traffic on the other hand is , is , blood boiling to say the least.
    *Wipes away tears still laughing from the brown trout comment*

You know when you have been "finished" for ten minutes, but you are playing the action setting on Bejeweled 2 and going for the new high score....usually by 200,000 pts everything has dried up...... making for a fierce clean up!
    One day my boss was in the stall next to me and heard me talking to a client and typing up emails on the throne after I finished up he said I was one of the most productive employees because I even take my work to stall wit me and actually gave me a raise.. lol.. so the treo on the throne has served me well...
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
  6. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donric609
    One day my boss was in the stall next to me and heard me talking to a client and typing up emails on the throne after I finished up he said I was one of the most productive employees because I even take my work to stall wit me and actually gave me a raise.. lol.. so the treo on the throne has served me well...
    I suppose so. Just as long as there is no grunts being emitted while on the phone while the boss is near.
    hahahah thats great!!!
    For those of you using public restrooms. Do you keep the sound on or off???
    Why haven't we had a thread CR$PPER yet?
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    This thread doesn't pass the "smell test" to me.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    I'm afraid I'd drop it.. so no
    I'm the MicroQuad champ whenever I sit upon the throne. That is until my legs fall asleep.
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
    Quote Originally Posted by elder_shawn
    *Wipes away tears still laughing from the brown trout comment*

You know when you have been "finished" for ten minutes, but you are playing the action setting on Bejeweled 2 and going for the new high score....usually by 200,000 pts everything has dried up...... making for a fierce clean up!
    HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

That was so real.

Sweet Chi-Town Music!

300 > 600 > 650

CURRENT EQUIPMENT

TREO 650

Alternate Phone- Motorola Razr V3 (silver)
    Anyone actually look at [inappropriate link, PM user if needed] using Blazer as a motivation for doing the business? High-velocity low-viscosity emissions seem to be pretty motivating.
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    Anyone actually look at [] using Blazer as a motivation for doing the business? High-velocity low-viscosity emissions seem to be pretty motivating.
    I just threw up in my mouth
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    Anyone actually look at **link deleted** using Blazer as a motivation for doing the business? High-velocity low-viscosity emissions seem to be pretty motivating.
    That was gross and inappropriate for this site. Hopfully you'll delete the link - or an admin will do it for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeantownTreo600
    I just threw up in my mouth
    ROFLMAO.
    Ok... Now the thread's been CR$PPED on
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  19. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    I am waiting for a link but I am going to take a guess that it was that sweet little japanese girl in the tub.
Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast