Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by momboking
    this topic that i started about the bowl ,was actually my first post on this sight, and after reading all the replies. i started to get misty eyed thanks for all your support.......................
    If you are misty eyed now wait until we nominate you for a Nobel Peace Prize. Anybody reading this forum is laughing too hard to make war. Suggest we issue Treo 650s to all world leaders, give them a week to learn how to use it then introduce them to this thread.
    guilty as charged........I need MJ's lawyer - what's his number?
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Wow. I just want to thank each and every one of you for contributing to this thread, this was BY FAR the funniest thing I've ever read on TC. I came into work in such a rancid mood today and after several bursts of laughter, I'm feeling much better.

And to help out with the cause, yes, I always take my 650 into the hopper at work. Snappermail, Express, and Bejeweled 2 are the apps to have when you're in there.

I've gotten some great pics from my bro-in-law's 650 showing me what he's eaten recently, it's always an adventure when I get an SMS with a link to Sprint Picture Mail.....
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2
    I-800-LUV-BOYS thats MJ's number but I'm sure he will give you a referral
    Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2

Would you be charged with B&E? Browsing and E-mailing??
  6. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Just to add to list of names "Takin' the Browns to the Super Bowl".

I really liked this other post: "The Ultimate Crapper App" LOL
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    I always take my treo with me when I lay some pipe.... I must have read 10 eBooks that way!

I hear Samsung have developed a new cam phone that has bacteria killing nano paint or some such thing.
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    What else do you do when there's no newspaper, magazine, or other reading material handy? Stare at the stall wall in front of you? Or stare at your Treo screen?
    Treo is a constant companion, especially on the throne.
    Hell, I got my Treo just so I wouldn't have to haul my desktop PC into the bathroom every time.
    I've got a pretty slick BT set of VGA eye-goggles so I can surf and watch TCPMP movies and take full advantage of hands-free operation so I can clamp my hands down on the handicap friendly poles for the times where I generate thrust.

http://www.cs.ucsb.edu/~matz/HGI/WearableComputer.jpg
  12. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdan333
    Hell, I got my Treo just so I wouldn't have to haul my desktop PC into the bathroom every time.
    In college I used to do just that. I would haul my screen, keyboard, and mouse into to the stall with me. I could do this cause of the close proximity the desktop was to the stall. Trashy, sure but I was entertained.
    I jus don't feel comfortable w/out my 650 wit me on the toilet.Every goes so much smoother......

Sweet Chi-Town Music!

300 > 600 > 650

CURRENT EQUIPMENT

TREO 650

Alternate Phone- Motorola Razr V3 (silver)
  14. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    take full advantage of hands-free operation so I can clamp my hands down on the handicap friendly poles for the times where I generate thrust.
    Like after a couple bowls of Spicy chili?
    i like trying to delete the file "shim log" from my phone while floatin' a few "logs" in the river.....hahaha!!!!
  16. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljj8503
    while floatin' a few "logs" in the river.....hahaha!!!!
    What you got there a trough?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljj8503
    i like trying to delete the file "shim log" from my phone while floatin' a few "logs" in the river.....hahaha!!!!
    Bwahahhahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    I've got a pretty slick BT set of VGA eye-goggles so I can surf and watch TCPMP movies and take full advantage of hands-free operation so I can clamp my hands down on the handicap friendly poles for the times where I generate thrust.

http://www.cs.ucsb.edu/~matz/HGI/WearableComputer.jpg
    EG, you have breasts!
    I'm back!
    This thread definitely needs to be a "sticky".