Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    I'm amazed no one has suggested reading eBooks while making a deposit! That's clearly the killer crapper app!
    I read using eBook Reader or play Bejeweled
    Do not play with your jewels too much...you may go blind.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I'm a pooper poster.

:wave:
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    I purchased NesEM/DreamEngine for the sole purpose of playing SMB3 and ExciteBike while I take the Cosby kids swimming.
    I second (no pun intended) the ebook reading. It is a not so well kept secret at my workplace. My coworkers note that if I get up from my desk in the afternoon with my phone with me I am off to the loo. Actualy the number 1 reason (again no pun intended) I bought my 600 was for joining my cell phone and my ebook reader (old palmV used exclusivly for ebooks) ONce I started using it for its intended purpouse, the ebook reading has dropped in the priorty list, but I read 3-4 books on avg a week, and I cant think of the last time I bought a paper book. I have over 50 titles availible at all times (even while indisposed) on my SD card.
    I bring my Treo with me incase I have a take a snapshot of finless brown trout, you never know when one will do a full circle or even better, a 12 inches corn-eyed trophy turd.

Copy
    Quote Originally Posted by copy
    I bring my Treo with me incase I have a take a snapshot of finless brown trout, you never know when one will do a full circle or even better, a 12 inches corn-eyed trophy turd.

Copy
    oh sweet jesus...however i think i just killed the bathroom (thank god its a private one with a very good fan LOL)
    I'm still looking for a bluetooth coat-hanger, sometimes you have to cut these suckers in half or the bowl ends up looking like the Daytona 500 after several bad accidents.
    Sometimes, after eating too many buffalo wings, my toilet bowl reminds me of 101 Dalmations...

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by copy
    finless brown trout

just when you think you've heard em all
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    just when you think you've heard em all
    butters from South Park calls it dropping bombs
    I call it "emailing the band director"
    I browse the new posts here most mornings on the can.

Maybe I'll call it "Browsing the Forums" now.
    Sometimes when its "bad" I say "I just peepeed out of my ****" (i made it cleaner but I say something along those lines)

Ahh the joy of being West Indian
    But you know maybe we should stop this...we are after all "Crapping" the thread...bwhahahaha
    Just when I thought I heard it all... these latest replies put this tread in the crapper!!! (YES... pun intended!!!)
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    I saw the little paperclip indicating there were attachments to this thread, and was *almost* afraid to open it. But I did, and here I am.. (NOT in the bathroom BTW).

LOL
    Speaking of attachments, have you ever had that tiny piece that you just couldn't pinch off?

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Speaking of attachments, have you ever had that tiny piece that you just couldn't pinch off?
    yep!!! That's when you wipe like a madman, & hope for the best!!! Make a return to the throne a little while later, & you should be good to go!!!
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast