Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20252627282930
    Quote Originally Posted by oldbillygoat View Post
    I almost dropped mine in the toilet.....so I fashioned a neck strap....works great!
    hmm... i've always worried i'm going to do that one day.

please enlighten us on this invention (the "dontdropitinthesh.tter strap" ). do you use it with a case? or a skin? which model is it?
    with all the excitement about the pre, i feel it's time to get this thread moving again. Now we have a mobile version of Precentral.net, I'm guessing there are alot of people making "throne posts"

BTW - I just realized the person who started this thread only had 8 posts .... they have no idea what they started.
    Last edited by B-model; 02/02/2009 at 12:11 PM. Reason: added BTW etc
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    for the record, guilty as charged.

nice grave dig lol
    testing testing.. push.. push... here we go...
    Treo 180, 300, 600, 650, still regretting the 680, Centro, ...
    Waiting for the next worthy smart-phone while test-driving an iPhone for the last 3 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by rubso View Post
    testing testing.. push.. push... here we go...
    It works... it does.... and I thought it will never do...
    Waiting for the next worthy smart-phone while test-driving an iPhone for the last 3 months.
    How many have had "bowel issues," knew that they would be there for a while, and ran from the bathroom, pants down, to get the Treo and make it back before anything happened? LOL.
    I told you that this is between us only.. why do you have to go out there and let everyone know that it happens to you too??
    all I can say is I get through a whole day's worth of Sudoku with my trips to the porcelain god. I'll even sit for a #1 just so I can play the easy rounds for 3 minutes.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    My legs usually go to sleep from reading or playing games.
    Treo 800w
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bennysangel View Post
    My legs usually go to sleep from reading or playing games.
    Ditto and the cat comes in and looks at you like 'what is wrong with you'.
    this is the only place my treo doesn't go with me. there are some places that even the most converged devices are allowed!
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    The big question is do you stay until your legs fall to sleep?
    I'm just amazed how long this thread has been alive.
    Every time I use my Treo, while setting on the toilet, I think of this thread.
    Just call me Berd.
    LMFAO!!!! I do too!!! Then my legs fall asleep...

Funny thing is that I thought I posted in this thread a couple times before but can't find any other posts by me. I floated around unregistered for awhile when I got my 650 but was sure I posted when I registered. Maybe I meant to and didn't. Oh well now I have...hehehe
    Last edited by kdbenoit; 04/07/2009 at 03:35 AM. Reason: added stuff
    Palm Pilot Pro...Palm III...Treo 650...Treo 700p...Treo 800w...Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    all I can say is I get through a whole day's worth of Sudoku with my trips to the porcelain god. I'll even sit for a #1 just so I can play the easy rounds for 3 minutes.
    That's funny!!
    Quote Originally Posted by momboking View Post
    i conduct all my business from the bowl on my treo,is there something wrong with me? do i need a prozac the size of a grapefruit? anyone else have this problem
    I've had same game of solitaire on every treo/palm I've owned. It has something like 51,000 games played. 90% on the pot.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    the best ideas are thought of on the number 2. i personally consider the bathroom my office..lol....more gets done in there than any other 30 mins of my day..lol
    every now and then i love kickin this thread back up
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20252627282930