Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    I usually don't, but I did yesterday. I was expecting a phone call from a hott chick, so I brought my 650 in there with me. I actually bought a bluetooth headset for the sole purpose of answering the phone from the bathroom while leaving the phone in another room(lol). I actually got caught up by doing so, because I answered the phone and it was someone that I didn't wish to speak to, so now I bring the phone in there with me if I'm expecting an important call. Other than that, I don't bring it in there to play games or watch movies.
    Thats a chick magnet...tell them you're on the crapper, taking a dump.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Every day at work. I know my coworkers wonder why I'm taking it in there, but oh well.

Maybe it'll teach them to keep their hands off my Treo.
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    maybe this is why people really wanted a wrist strap so badly?
    Quote Originally Posted by pump142
    maybe this is why people really wanted a wrist strap so badly?
    BINGO!!!
    U know who u are!! This is soo funny!!!
    at work i make sure to put in my pocket but yup sol free and bejeweled2, oh yeah and dope wars...
  8. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    at work i make sure to put in my pocket but yup sol free and bejeweled2, oh yeah and dope wars...
    Dopewars a must for any pda owner.
    On a serious note, wouldn't it be illegal to carry a camera phone into a public toilet as there are so many sicko, voyeuristic and perverted people around.

On that note, here is a shot that I took recently from a toilet...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    And for all those super fanatic gadget geeks:

http://www.gizmodo.com/gadgets/porta...nge-106704.php

Now if we can only have the Treo 650 version in the TreoCentral Store....
    Ahhh, true Treo owners! Never put your Treo down!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I play mp3s in the bathroom while im takin a deuce. the acoustics are great
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    This is the first Thread in my existance that I burst out laughing and cannot stop, this is stuff is so true.

Sometimes when I am reading email, IMing or reading the news, I sit too long and almost fall over because my legs are so numb from sitting too long. I almost ripped the towel rod off the wall today.
    you almost ripped of your rod, hey you better take it EZ
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Thats a chick magnet...tell them you're on the crapper, taking a dump.
    Have you ever been so into a conversation that you forgot you were on the toilet and flushed? I did that while talking with someone (fortunately a family member). Good lord if I were talking to my boss! "Yeah, Mr. Higgins, I will get right on that. I wouldn't want all of your hard work to go down the drain...BAH-WOOSH!!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I dropped my 600 in the toilet. My 650 goes no where near the bathroom.
    "my 600"....

I don't keep count but it's gotta be way more than 600
    Quote Originally Posted by lawilson2
    I'm confident that I have "enough" to block it from falling in.
    thigh fat?
    Quote Originally Posted by lawilson2
    Have you ever been so into a conversation that you forgot you were on the toilet and flushed? I did that while talking with someone (fortunately a family member). Good lord if I were talking to my boss! "Yeah, Mr. Higgins, I will get right on that. I wouldn't want all of your hard work to go down the drain...BAH-WOOSH!!!"
    Especially with the 650, the person on the other end generally hears everything else going on around you better than your voice.
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    Ever since I got my t650 for christmas, I never take a magazine or a newspaper anymore.... I love playing Billiards and Hellfire or reading Avantgo.

Once, I ran out of toilet paper and sent a text message to a coworker to get me some!! The Treo saved me once again!! (Kidding... maybe...)
    OK, time to get scientific. What apps, and in what order, do you launch (apps) when you're in the toilet. My routine:

1: Snappermail (er. Crappermail) --sometimes its the only place to catch up on email--which is a sad statement about our tech-dependent society. First app I run. Always. If you email me, chances are, that's when you're getting your reply.

2: Calendar

3: To-Do

4: Thought Manager

5: Web: --Drudge Report. A fitting conclusion.

Now tell me again why we're all bothering to respond to this thread?
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast