Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152021222324252627282930 LastLast
    This thread is great! What I find really funny though is that I just now found it, surfing on my Treo, sitting on the pot. Too funny. I use my Treo to pass the time, whether I'm in a waiting room, in line at the DMV or in the bathroom. If there's time to kill I pull out my Treo!
    I also take mine in not just to Browse the Web or answer Email but to answer the non-stop calls that I am always receiving. Yes, If there is new mail, I will answer....LOL
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    just sent a few swimming...
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Quote Originally Posted by vw2002
    just sent a few swimming...
    Again, more detail than necessary here.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    drop loads not treos
    Sure brings new meaning to the term "telecommuting"...

hahah great thread!
    (PowerPlay Vs) >> palmOne Zire 31 >>
    (palm Tungsten T3)/(palmOne Zire 72s) >> (palm Black Tie Trēo 650 Custom)/
    (palmOne LifeDrive Custom [SanDisk Ultra II CF])/(palm m515)/(palm T|X)
    handspring Visor Deluxe/Tapwave Zodiac 2/palm Trēo 680 Copper Orange

Canuck PDA
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers
    Again, more detail than necessary here.
    nah... considering the thread`s title and all... apropo...
    Of course I take my Treo when purging myself. LJP for playing Super Mario 3 during, and then Blazer for comparing my work to the top 10 of www.ratemypoo.com.......

Ahem.

So, I have a thing: I don't like inanimate objects staring at me when I'm in the bathroom. If there's some creepy thing staring at me, like, say, this owl in my friend's bathroom:

http://static.flickr.com/86/213629548_e871ccad16_m.jpg

Then I turn it around. My friend didn't know who was doing it, so she wrote a little note on the back:

http://static.flickr.com/64/213629506_59798dd65c_m.jpg

So yes, I've used my Treo in the bathroom.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I do daily. its actually very efficient. checking email and mumber 2 at the same time. before I do this I shave and pee at the same time .
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Cat
    This thread is great! What I find really funny though is that I just now found it, surfing on my Treo, sitting on the pot. Too funny. I use my Treo to pass the time, whether I'm in a waiting room, in line at the DMV or in the bathroom. If there's time to kill I pull out my Treo!
    funny, I just founf this thread as well, sitting on the pot, browsing tc on my treo. anywhere there's down time out comes the treo.
    Quote Originally Posted by +Kardboard+
    Sure brings new meaning to the term "telecommuting"...

hahah great thread!
    Also gives new meaning to the term thread-crapping!!!
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    What about this 'Thread Space' Kstewart?
    Just call me Berd.
    Oh, of course, the magizine rack just collects dust, and slash marks, now that my Treo has entered my life.
    c a r l n u n e s
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > iPhone( ) > Treo 755p
    WATCH THIS BEFORE POSTING
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Puahahaha. Aloha. The real question is: who doesn't?

-.-
    Guilty as charged. Cancelled my magazine & newspaper subscriptions as well...
    This thread is still alive?!?! Well I might as well get in. Yes, I've been known to do this. What else are you going to do in there?
    HAHA I sit on the toilet with my Treo every night at work. Hell, half the stuff I post on here is from that bathroom. I'll take several unofficial 15 minute breaks every night & just sit there texting my friends & reading slashdot.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    O yes, I dop "Treo's" of at the pool... (Sorry if someone already said this, I didn't read all 25 pages of this thread..."
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by KabukiAssassin View Post
    HAHA I sit on the toilet with my Treo every night at work. Hell, half the stuff I post on here is from that bathroom.
    I'll have to keep that in mind and wash my hands after reading your posts from now on.