Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 141920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemethod
    play hold em, it's good things.

heehee!!
    It'll be interesting to see who will get the first post from the 700p.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    this thread sure makes me think twice about buying a used handheld.
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
    Also: Treo 750 (Test phone) / Sony Ericcson w900 (unlocked for international travel)
    I can't believe this thread keeps getting resurrected! Long live the crapper thread!

Everyone, please wipe your Treos!
    Quote Originally Posted by driven01
    this thread sure makes me think twice about buying a used handheld.
    Lmao!!!!!
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    n00bie post...my 650 is shipping now...

I use my work nextel on the john every morning and while @ work - hey what else are you gonna do?

so when the 650 arrives and I get it all setup - heck yeah I'll be using it everywhere! - including especially on the john instead of the nextel.
  7. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Throne post.
    I'm taking a big one right now
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    I'm going to write a new Palm ap and call it "Virtual TP".
  10. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Taking? You mean leaving right? LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    I'm going to write a new Palm ap and call it "Virtual TP".
    Sounds like a crappy idea. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Taking? You mean leaving right? LOL.
    Potato, tomato. That's what I had for dinner.
    OK for all you "krapper kings", ask the vendor for a Treo version

http://www.atechflash.com/products-icarta.html
    Well I was taking a crap (I do some of my best thinking there) while browsing my favorite site; Treocentral... and came across this thread and had a great idea for a app. I am currently working on Crapper 1.0 for the palm as it will chart my bowel movements and cross reference my turd consistancy, color, frequency, smell. and a special place to take a picture of a particularily special turd, (we all have given life to what we think is the biggest turd in the Universe; now we can have proof!) also a ****ty Trivia Game while you wait for the results.... Impress your friends and family with your crap knowledge!
    If anyone is interested in developing contact me.
    Quote Originally Posted by AceHole
    Well I was taking a crap (I do some of my best thinking there) while browsing my favorite site; Treocentral... and came across this thread and had a great idea for a app. I am currently working on Crapper 1.0 for the palm as it will chart my bowel movements and cross reference my turd consistancy, color, frequency, smell. and a special place to take a picture of a particularily special turd, (we all have given life to what we think is the biggest turd in the Universe; now we can have proof!) also a ****ty Trivia Game while you wait for the results.... Impress your friends and family with your crap knowledge!
    If anyone is interested in developing contact me.
    TMI....
    at&t iPhone3G
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    just dropped the kids off at the pool for the day...
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    True story. A long time friend of mine didn't show up for work for three days. This wasn't like him since he loved the job and was very reliable and always called even if just to say he'd be a few minutes late. Another friend who worked with him got concerned, so he went to his apartment and got the manager to open the door. Although they wouldn't let friend #2 inside, the manager found friend #1 sitting on the john, slumped over, dead. He had gotten into "smartz" drinks which are loaded with huge amounts of caffeine. Apparently his heart attacked him. We always wondered if he had had a cell phone with him if he had been able to dial for help if he could have been saved. Would there have been time. Something we'll never know, but something to think about, eh? I never go into the john without one of my Treos with me. And by the way, if you're flushing like mad (not everyone poops like a rabbit, if you know what I mean) and you're wearing one of theBoom noise cancelling headsets, anyone you're on a call with won't have a clue where you are, because ALL the background noise will be cancelled out and all they'll hear is your voice.

Harv
    Do NOT send email to harv at treocentral dot com - it will never reach me.. forwarding from that address to my real address was hijacked in early 2008, and I can't fix it.. send me a private message instead or email me directly at my RR address..
  18. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Throne post.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Throne post.
    More information than necessary, NRG.
    at this point, i don't think i can take a crap w/o my treo - it would just be wrong
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.