Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 131819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
    The moral of this story is...never use your stylus when taking care of business on the toilet. Always use the 5-way.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    I'll remember this post every time I stick my stylus in my mouth for a second...
    You should have just dove in bare handed...its your own dukie. Sooner or later your going to be thinking to yourself and wrapping your lips around that stylus anyways. You had the cocoanuts to tell us all that story, then you should have had them diving in bare handed head first...Anyways, you are definitely cool by me...I sit on the can with my wireless notebook at times when I can't put it down, and it totally makes my wife mad. Everyone in my house has a computer, so its mine and I dukie as I like...now I have cocoanuts.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Did Mr. Hanky say hello at least?
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Lmao...
    at&t iPhone3G
    we are sharing way too much.

:-)
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    we are sharing way too much.

:-)
    No, that would be called scat.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    <merged>
    > I then flushed the bag.

You're lucky that didn't plug the toilet and flood your hotel room and the one below. That would have been a nice touch--save the $5 stylus but cause $5000 damage.
    Palm user since 1999-04-16: III > IIIx > Vx > Sony N610c > SJ33 > Treo 650 GSM > Centro CDMA
    Quote Originally Posted by mbd26
    So, are we all guys responding here, or are any Treo Ladies willing to admit this (apparently common) practice??
    I am a female and registered here just to say that y'all are sick for taking your Treos into the bathroom. That is very usanitary, and if you pass your Treos to other people when done then it's the same as if those people were in the bathroom with you. I don't see why you can't wait until you get off the john to use the devices. And just for the record, I would NEVER take my Treo into the bathroom due to the fact that (1) doing so is completely disgusting, (2) I don't have my Treo yet, and (3) my Tungsten C and PSP are already in there.

Yes, I am guilty too, but don't tell anyone.
    Oh... I did accidentally once drop a Nokia cell phone in the toilet at work one time. It was one of chose cheap things. I took it apart and dried it out and put it back together 2 days later, and it works like a charm. I wonder, just out of curiosity, if the Treos have the same durability. Do they do toilet tests when designing these PDAs? In both used and "clean" toilets? I'd think the different "substances" in the toilet water would have different effects on the electronics inside the devices.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    This makes no sense. Why wouldn't you be able to flush it?
    Cause ya not suppossed to flush anything that isn't biodegradable. That 4" long stick gonna get caught in a 3" pipe elbow and give ya one hell of a plumbing problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by goob
    I am a female and registered here just to say that y'all are sick for taking your Treos into the bathroom. That is very usanitary, and if you pass your Treos to other people when done then it's the same as if those people were in the bathroom with you. I don't see why you can't wait until you get off the john to use the devices. And just for the record, I would NEVER take my Treo into the bathroom due to the fact that (1) doing so is completely disgusting, (2) I don't have my Treo yet, and (3) my Tungsten C and PSP are already in there.

Yes, I am guilty too, but don't tell anyone.
    I don't trust a person who has anything too hide...let it all out. We all have done stupid and sick things...break bread with the forum.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    Cause ya not suppossed to flush anything that isn't biodegradable. That 4" long stick gonna get caught in a 3" pipe elbow and give ya one hell of a plumbing problem.
    The reason I said it made no sense, is because he went on to say he flushed a trash bag down the toilet. What do you think that might do?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Guilty! I have a clip on my hip, so it is there....seems like a good time to catch up on e-mail, even write a few friends during the "down" time!

Damn!
    Craig M.
    Former Treo600 User
    No Longer Using a Treo, but Checking the Forums for Updates and such!
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Is there a problem with that?
    Does the hunting stand/blind count?
    I usualy don't have enouph time while i'm on the pot. I'm usualy in and out. For some reason I go a lot faster than other people. But I have used my treo on the toilet before. As long as you arn't talking on the phone, i think its ok. i can't stand talking to people on the phone when they are in the bathroom!
    Tech Review Blog
    Tungsten T > Zire 72 > Treo 650
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I don't remember if I have posted on this thread before, its been going for so long, I use my Treo on the crapper, I read a book or surf T|C! Another great reason the Treo has changed my life!
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    I get online, watch a movie or play hold em, it's good things.