Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
    I dropped a Treo in the toilet because Mr. Hanky wanted a smartphone!
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Throne Post
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    haha you guys crack me up...no pun intended!
    Quote Originally Posted by driven01
    the bowl is about the only free time I get anymore. (I even skip meals!) If I didn't answer email in the bowl it wouldn't get answered.

. . . maybe I should schedule eating in there!
    Yeah I can get a couple emails done but no time to surf.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Caught sleeping on the toilet without Treo <---
    Regards,

2smart4phone
    Dope wars or Solitaire. EVERYDAY.

hehehe
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Pac-man or Ms. Pac-man. Just the right amount of time to play.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    um, what did you say? I just did a courtesy flush... :-)
    -Craig J.

Visor Platinum -= Clie T615CS -= treo 600 -=treo 650 -= Tilt
    "In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. "
    -Douglas Adams
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    ANOTHERBALL!!! A MuST for the bathroom. Some of my best scores there.
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
    Bike or Die!
    My 600 was swimming with Mr. Hanky last night. First time for a Treo, second time with a phone. God this sucks. I took it to the Sprint store - after I rubbed it down with alcohol - first thing in the morning. The service techs weren't there and the guy told me they'd have to work on it before they could do anything and to leave it and come back. Well I didn't want to come back and made the mistake of thinking if I could convince him it was hopeless he might write the refurb order up. I mentioned water but not toilet and he gave me the Lockline number. DAMN!! Honesty is the worst policy and now I got to wait 5-7 business days. I am already in withdrawal

I have learned an important and costly lesson though. Make sure your Treo is firmly in your pocket before getting up to pull up your pants. Safety first!
  12. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C
    My 600 was swimming with Mr. Hanky last night. First time for a Treo, second time with a phone. God this sucks. I took it to the Sprint store - after I rubbed it down with alcohol - first thing in the morning. The service techs weren't there and the guy told me they'd have to work on it before they could do anything and to leave it and come back. Well I didn't want to come back and made the mistake of thinking if I could convince him it was hopeless he might write the refurb order up. I mentioned water but not toilet and he gave me the Lockline number. DAMN!! Honesty is the worst policy and now I got to wait 5-7 business days. I am already in withdrawal

I have learned an important and costly lesson though. Make sure your Treo is firmly in your pocket before getting up to pull up your pants. Safety first!
    Look on the bright side, you might get a new/refurb T650.
    i actually use LJP a lot in the bathroom. Catching up on the good old pokemon days
    PDA History

Treo 90 > Sony Clie SJ-20 > Tungsten E > HP Ipaq 4355 > Dell Axim X30 > Tungsten T|3 > Tungsten T|5 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Tungsten T|5 > Tungsten E|2 > Tungsten T|X > Blackberry 7250 > Treo 650 (Current)

Functional Palms
    Treo 650, T|X, and T|E2

Too Many Palms!!!
    I mentioned water but not toilet and he gave me the Lockline number. DAMN!! Honesty is the worst policy
    I wouldn't swear but I think all phones now a days have built in indicators to easily identify water damage.

Ow well, 50 dollar deductible right?
    Yes it is a $50 deductible but I am doubtful I will get a 650. The woman told me I would get a comparable phone if they had no 600. I mentioned that I was trying to replace some accessories for my 600 and that Sprint doesn't sell them anymore and was hoping I could get an upgrade. She said they didn't do upgrades. I said that the upgrade is the only comparable phone available but she had no idea what I would get. I thought I'd have a better chance at the Sprint store where they have 650's right there in stock.

BTW, I told Lockline where it fell and they still wanted me to send it back. I was like, I send it but I wouldn't want to be the person who has to open it up!
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Throne post - at work no less. I regularly select which throne based on signal strength. Stupid metal stalls mess with my reception...
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    so glad to see no one has posted pix of their business
    This kind of business?

View from outside...
    http://www.tellmewhereonearth.com/We...e_toilet_1.jpg

View from inside... imagine throne posting from here
    http://www.tellmewhereonearth.com/We...ide_toilet.jpg

I hope it works better than the "Cone of Silence" did...
    I told Lockline where it fell and they still wanted me to send it back. I was like, I send it but I wouldn't want to be the person who has to open it up!
    The last time I sent a phone to lockline they sent me a new phone first and I sent the old phone to them back in the box they sent.

Don't let them talk you into waiting until they receive your old phone before they send you a new one.

OTR,

How ya doin?,,,, great pic,,, I'd do it I'm not modest ;p
    Notice the sink and toilet are all one unit. Taking recycling too far maybe! Yech!!
    Last edited by jgm; 03/04/2006 at 04:26 AM.