Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ils
    I just spent the last hour reading every post in this thread. My fingers are kinda numb from holding the treo. Where's my legs? My wife walked by and asked if I am going to get out of there and what am I doing giggling in there.
    Great posts.
    Can someone forward this to america's funniest?
    so, are you one of them FAST readers? or an take-it-easy page flippers?
    ... Go Go TREO !!! The 700wx and T755P are awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by winger
    so, are you one of them FAST readers? or an take-it-easy page flippers?
    oh oh oh! Definately a take-it-easy page flipper here I get distracted way to easily in life
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I dropped my 600 in the toilet. My 650 goes no where near the bathroom.
    I find that leaving the 650 on the vanity with the bluetooth earpiece in works the best to avoid this problem. I can't mute the call from my b/t headset though when tinkling to I can talk in stealth mode. This technique doesn't work in pubic washroom stalls so I keep the Treo in vest pocket.
    count me in too. I read this thread yesterday,so I thought next time I "meditate", i'll put my two cents. lol happy treoing,and others ;-)
    May the G4ce be with you
    Quote Originally Posted by SofTTware
    I find that leaving the 650 on the vanity with the bluetooth earpiece in works the best to avoid this problem. I can't mute the call from my b/t headset though when tinkling to I can talk in stealth mode. This technique doesn't work in pubic washroom stalls so I keep the Treo in vest pocket.
    My situation was a bit different. I didn't even go into the bathroom to relieve myself. Rather I went in either to shave or wash my face, can't remember now. Treo was in my shirt pocket. Didn't want to risk it falling our while I was hunched over the sink, so I was going to take it out and put it in another pocket.

I guess it was happy in the shirt pocket, because as soon as i took it out, we engaged in a fierce battle. He had made up his mind that he wasn't going into my pants pockets, and made his escape. I tried desperately to capture him, but he kept breaking free. Finally, in desperation, he made the ultimate sacrifice...

It was pretty sad, during the juggling, I managed to turn the screen on. Seeing it slowly dim as it sat at the bottom of the toilet was almost unbearable.

But the next day I switched to Sprint and got the just released 650, and all was good.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    What's the matter with everyone? No more posts? You know, there's medical help for that... )
    May the G4ce be with you
    That sound of The Daily Show coming from the stall next to you, yup, that's me.
    Hidden camera shot of famous throne poster...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I read the newspaper accept now it's Yahoo news. If you carry in your cellphone no one thinks anything. But if you carry in a newspaper everyone knows you're gonna do number 2. :P
    OMG!!
    This ****ty thread is still active.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    OMG!!
    This ****ty thread is still active.
    Yes, it has gone from loose and constantly running to being completely irregular. Not a healthy thread.
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jgm
    Yes, it has gone from loose and constantly running to being completely irregular. Not a healthy thread.
    I think it is incredibly telling that this appears to be the longest and most viewed thread (outside of stickies - they don't count) on this forum.
    I'm going to keep it alive just to say that I'm glad I'm not alone... I thought I might have been the only one who took it to relax on the throne. Games, email, internet, etc... I used to take my tablet PC (I have WiFi at home) in there, but the Treo is much more conveinent!
    "Whenever I feel like exercise I lie down until the feeling passes."
    -Robert Maynard Hutchins

Palm Pilot 1000 -> Philips Nino -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Alltel Kyocera 7135 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> AT&T Blackjack II -> AT&T Treo 750 & Epix
    i am a throne poster as well.
    Yeah, I'm guilty Mostly Bloglines! Mobile and TCPMP.

Or I'll download a fresh Podcast, use BadApple to sync it to my SD card, unplug the Treo. Head downstairs while playing podcast on speaker; use throne, finish up; grab keys, enter car and in one seamless motion hook it up to my Belkin FM transmitter and only miss about 7-8 seconds of the podcast. And now it's over my car speaskers and I can leave the driveway.

I do love my Treo. Perhaps too much. But I have been smitten by the 700w. If I can run things like IM truly in the background, unlike now, I will be eternally grateful to the M$ and t3hPalmMasters.

Long live Blazer and throne posts.
    I like to have it with me for the reason above so I can read my Avantgo articles instead of carrying around a newspaper. However, now that I have Ptunes, movies, and mobiletv on the thing, I probably should leave it in my office. I would probably be missed if I spent the whole day on the john!
    I spend a lot of time with the Treo by my side, but as LITTLE time sitting 'on the can' as possible because the seat cuts off circulation to my ****!
    Well, it is rather boring in there if there isn't a magazine or anything else to read handy so since I always have my phone with me anyway, it's the perfect solution
    The Treo is perfect for work. You sort of look conspicuous heading into the bathroom with a pile of magazines or a newspaper. But with the Treo, you head in seemingly empty handed
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Apple 15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Ghz C2D
    Retired Treo 650
    Ahhhhhh! Regularity again.