Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    Courtesy flush please.
    This whole thread could use a courtesy flush.
    mobitiv, verichat, email, and mahjong tiles in the left hand roll of toilet paper in the right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu$tle
    How do you all shake off the "sleepy legs"?
    My legs are spaghetti when I get up all the time.
    Simple, I don't get the spaghetti legs. I'm just in there long enough to make a deposit, and then I'm on my way.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Simple, I don't get the spaghetti legs. I'm just in there long enough to make a deposit, and then I'm on my way.
    It is a shame that some people just don't get full use out of their Treo.
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Throne Post!
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Throne Post!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ley/throne.gif
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    The answer to the question is Yes.

I like to call it the room of thought and contemplation; the place where real men and women solve the worlds problems.

With that being said, I am always careful of the fact that Treo’s, can’t fly, don’t bounce and will always sink to the bottom. And that’s one place I am not putting my hand.

A couple of years ago when my company was still using ericsson R380’s I got a request from a tech for a replacement phone, I asked him to fill out a replacement request and to describe why he wanted a new phone.

We have set forms to fill out for this crap, there is a field called “Reported Fault”, in this field you are to write you little story explaining what happened. He wrote two words “Pacific ocean”.

I later found he took the phone fishing and lent over the side of the boat to do something and the phone was in his top pocket.
    Welcome to Palmone, tomorrows bugs today!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by the_wal
    We have set forms to fill out for this crap, there is a field called “Reported Fault”, in this field you are to write you little story explaining what happened. He wrote two words “Pacific ocean”.
    someone from this thread may write: all-natural, scented water
    ... Go Go TREO !!! The 700wx and T755P are awesome
    Holy cr@p this thread is back?

non-throne post
    We're getting reports of e-coli triggering endless looping!

Curse you Palm!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tem
    Holy cr@p this thread is back?

non-throne post
    yeah...it's a regular occurance
    I just did it, and boy does it help the time go by fast!
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Apple 15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Ghz C2D
    Retired Treo 650
    Anyone ever dropped their phone in? I've lost my stylus to the swirling vortex of doom. One word of warning: if your 650 goes into a pit toilet by accident, don't go after it!!
    - Dan Butterfield (dan@butterfields.net)
    What about praying to the Porcelain God? Does that count as a throne post? Would you guys hold back my hair for me?
    Quote Originally Posted by MadlyAlive
    What about praying to the Porcelain God? Does that count as a throne post? Would you guys hold back my hair for me?
    Actually, the Treo could be quite useful in this situation. How many of us while in deep prayer have said "never again" only to quickly forget the suffering and of course "once again"? Using the Treo to take a picture of yourself "speaking in tongues" to the porcelain god and then creating a calendar entry reminding you to take a look at it every Friday and Saturday evening might prevent a lot of future transgression.
    Quote Originally Posted by danjb
    Anyone ever dropped their phone in? I've lost my stylus to the swirling vortex of doom. One word of warning: if your 650 goes into a pit toilet by accident, don't go after it!!
    Someone posted once that they dropped there 600 in the toilet, reached down, got it out, opened it up (to let it air dry) and it worked.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Insertion dropped his 600 into the brown finless trout bowel, he said that's why his 650 goes no where near the bathroom wcrapsmilie:
  18.    #339  
    Up date since i got mombi TV i really cant get out of the bathroom anymore iam actually living in there.
  19. ils
    I just spent the last hour reading every post in this thread. My fingers are kinda numb from holding the treo. Where's my legs? My wife walked by and asked if I am going to get out of there and what am I doing giggling in there.
    Great posts.
    Can someone forward this to america's funniest?