Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast
    Courtesy flush please.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    The porcelain throne is where I put my multitasking to the test. I talk on my 650, read my sharper image catalog, work on my ab muscle, and wipe my you know what.
    The 650 has spent some time in the bathroom, although it gets worse.

I took my entire laptop in there a few times already. WI-Fi on the crapper, doesn't get much better then that.
    Can I suggest that this apparently widespread form of behaviour be know as "cackophony"?
    I try to make my trips to the can as short as possible. Do what I came to do, as quickly as possible, then get out.

If I want to relax with the Treo, I'll then run back to my chair, couch, or if I need some alone time, downstairs, etc.

There may, I say may, come a day when a very urgent call or txt message coincides with a very urgent call of nature, but you won't find me browsing the web or playing solitare.

Sittin' on a porcelin O-ring in the land of stankville isn't my idea of relaxing with my Treo
    -jeff

...the Truth will set you free!
    The other day, I dropped my Treo 650 on the restroom floor, which was the first time it's ever taken a fall. I almost gagged. Fortunately, the Innopocket aluminum hard case completely protected the Treo, so I was lucky. If it had fallen into the toilet, it might have been a different story.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I love to take a nice long break with AnotherBall on the can. Maybe some championship Gin also. I agree w/ the Courtesy Flush.
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
  8. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonger1150
    I took my entire laptop in there a few times already. WI-Fi on the crapper, doesn't get much better then that.
    This is a staple in my routine when I am at home. Hell I 've got a TabletPC sittin' in the magazine rack fully charged at all times, loaded with the newest edition of Motor Trend courtsey of Zino Reader. I also have the most current newspaper on there from a program called NewStand. But when I am out of the house, it is the Treo's turn all the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonger1150
    The 650 has spent some time in the bathroom, although it gets worse.

As opposed to part of your laptop?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    As opposed to part of your laptop?
    How do you all shake off the "sleepy legs"?
    My legs are spaghetti when I get up all the time.

Sweet Chi-Town Music!

300 > 600 > 650

CURRENT EQUIPMENT

TREO 650

Alternate Phone- Motorola Razr V3 (silver)
  11. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu$tle
    How do you all shake off the "sleepy legs"?
    My legs are spaghetti when I get up all the time.
    Sounds like a recipe for rhoids. Yowch!

[img]removed to big[/img]
    Last edited by NRG; 09/22/2005 at 12:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Sounds like a recipe for rhoids. Yowch!
    LOL! Naw....not rhoids! LOL!!!
    Last edited by Hu$tle; 09/22/2005 at 07:46 AM.

Sweet Chi-Town Music!

300 > 600 > 650

CURRENT EQUIPMENT

TREO 650

Alternate Phone- Motorola Razr V3 (silver)
    I have this weird obsession about finishing 3 complete games of solitare in a row before I can get up....
    Who am I, sir? A Utah man am I A Utah man, sir, and will be till I die!
    Well, I see goatse.cx still lives.

And next time, post bigger pics. I wanna use my 30" Cinema Display to its fullest potential!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."

And next time, post bigger pics. I wanna use my 30" Cinema Display to its fullest potential!
    30" -- that's big -- I'd like to see the Lasagna on that
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
  16. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts

What's a matter, quote function get hidden? This thread is ready to roll over anyways.
    Can't you shrink those big pictures? I can't see them on my Treo, I keep running out of space.
  18. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Can't you shrink those big pictures? I can't see them on my Treo, I keep running out of space.
    I can remove it, how bout that?
    Very Guilty
    not sure if someone mentioned this in this obscenely LONG thread, but now that MobiTV is available for the Treo... oh boy
    ... Go Go TREO !!! The 700wx and T755P are awesome